How they are in bed

Ryan: rough, dominant.
Whenever you two do it the room is filled with your whimpers, his growls, and both of your moans. He dominates in bed and your more than happy to be submissive. He ruined any other man you could be with if you even thought about leaving him.

Eric: Caring, Slow.
He always makes sure you feel good before he does. It's always about you, he puts your pleasure before his all the time. He takes things so slow because that's the way you both like it. He treats you like a princess and you were never change a thing.

Jesse: Loving, passionate.
He refuses to call it anything else than making love. He says it makes it more special and you agree. You always feel the love Jesse has for you when you two are in the bedroom. You make sure that he feels just as special as you do and that he knows you love everything about your relationship.

Walter: fast, sweet.
Now normally being fast is a bad thing but with Walter it just works. He's making you come undone before you hit the bed. Ryan's always teasing Walter about his pace. And Walters so sweet to you and makes sure your comfortable and never forces himself on you.

Calleigh: Submissive, Wild.
She goes from 0 to 100 real quick. One minute she'll be happy with you being in charge, the next she'll be in charge. No matter how wild she gets she always makes sure your pleasured. She seems to always want you to be moaning loud enough for the neighbours to hear.

Natalie: Experimental, Controlling.
She always has crazy ideas to try in bed. One day you could've sworn you saw her with a list. She loves to be in control but makes sure you're okay with everything. Sometimes you're hesitant to try somethings but in the end you're happy you did.

An: my innocence!!🙈 jk there's now of that left✌🏻️