They pretend to be your boyfriend/girlfriend

Ryan: You were standing in the elevator waiting for it to close when you heard a familiar voice call out "hey yn hold the door." Cooper you thought and immediately pressed the button making the doors close. You urged the elevator to go faster knowing cooper would be running up the stairs. The doors were still opening when you escaped, you were looking to your left when someone walked into your right side. You whipped around thinking it was cooper but instead you saw Ryan. The man that made your knees weak spoke "hey sexy." You blushed but then heard more footsteps "Wolfe I need you to pretend to be my boyfriend." You blurted then covered your mouth as cooper came into view "excuse me?" Ryan asked as cooper reached you two. "Hey yn so did you think about my date offer." You nodded "I...did." You mumbled looking at Ryan blushing. Ryan got the idea and he shoved his body between yours and coopers. Then you felt his lips on yours causing you to gasp but kiss back. Wolfe pulled away and turned to cooper smirking "oh sorry man I just couldn't resist kissing my girl." He grabbed your waist and smiled at you. Cooper looked shocked but didn't let that hold him back. "Come on yn just get drinks with me." You heard Ryan growl then he moved his hand to your ass and pulled you against him. "She's not interested back off." Cooper nodded and hurriedly scurried off. "Thanks Wolfe he'll probably leave me alone now." Wolfe smiled "no problem yn just let me know if he's bothering my girl again." He winked and removed his hands then got into the elevator, leaving you breathless again.

Eric: You and Eric weren't dating but you were best friends. He still hadn't met your grandmother and you kinda wanna keep it that way. It was his day off and he had just called telling you that he was coming over. Shit you thought as you jumped off the couch. I'm not even dressed you thought as you reached your room. You had just finished getting ready when the doorbell rung. "Yn it's me." Eric called as you walked down the stairs. You answered the door and smiled up at him before letting him in. You two spent the day watching movies and goofing off. Eric was about to leave when your grandma walked into the room. "Oh yn honey is this Eric? The young man your always talking about?" You groaned and blushed "yes grandma this is him but he's just going now." Eric smiled nodding "it's nice to me ms. Yln." She smiled at him "well darling you just have to stay for supper." With that she dragged you both into the dining room. During dinner your grandmother was busy embarrassing you "yn darling it's been a while sense you had a boyfriend." You blushed and Eric noticed. He grabbed your hand laying them on the table "actually I'm her boyfriend." Eric grinned causing your grandmother to smile. Throughout the entire dinner you two played couple and your grandmother was overjoyed.

Jesse: you stood at your kitchen counter fidgeting with your blue flowy dress. Today was your aunt Tori's wedding and you had to find a date. After weeks of procrastinating you made a last minute decision to ask Jesse. He quickly agreed because you two are such good friends. *ding* here we go you thought as you walked to the door. "Hey yn-" jesses voice caught "you look beautiful." You blushed and grabbed your clutch "thank you Jesse, you don't look to bad yourself."
****time skip****
You and Jesse had managed to find your seats without being bombarded by family. You were sitting in the second row beside your parents. As Tori and her husband kissed.
****time skip****
It was now time for the first slow dance and Jesse grabbed your hand pulling you to the dance floor. As you two swayed Jesse complimented you many times, until he spun you and you landed in your new uncle in laws arms. "Ahh yn I hope you and your boyfriend are enjoying yourselves." Derek spoke. You blushed at the thought of Jesse and turned in his direction. You saw him dancing with Tori with a red face. However the look on Tori's face told you she was interrogating him. You were spun and somehow landed in Tori's arms "sorry." She smiled at the man she shoved in order to dance with you. "Well yn I just wanted to let you know that I completely approve in your choice of men" before you could object the dance was over. Jesse wandered back to you an together you discovered that your whole family not only thought that you were together but also approved. Just to mess with them Jesse pressed a quick but loving kiss to your lips right before you left.

Walter: Honestly I feel so bad but I can't think of anything for him.

Calleigh: "hey pretty lady." The same creep that has been stopping on your way to work for a month smiled. You were so past the phase of tightly smiling and running off. "Look I don't even know you so I'd kindly appreciate it if you fucked off." You said quickly with your eyes narrowed. This only made him smile ever more so and say "feisty just how I like 'em." You narrowed your eyes and shoved past the greasy man. "You don't know who you're messing with!" You called back as you walked closer to the lab. It was in your sights when a dirty hand gripped your wrist. The rat spun you around but didn't let go of you. "You always blow me off! Tell me why? Do you think you're too good for me?" He continued to drone on but you zoned him out and tried to find an escape. Your eyes met Calleigh's who was looking at you two with a perfectly arched eyebrow raised. You and Calleigh were close so you could tell each other things with just your eyes. After a few eye movements the blonde nodded and walked towards you. A hand grabbing your jaw made you focus on the "man" in front of you. He forcefully pulled your head to face him. "Answer me bitch! You should be honoured I chose you!" Before he could do or say anything else delicate hands pulled you a few steps away from him. You turned and saw Calleigh with a deadly look on her face. One of her arms went around your hips while the other wound around your waist from behind. "Is this idiot bothering you babe." She spoke in the southern accent you loved so much. The grease ball was struggling for an answer, and as he did Calleigh kissed your head,

 The grease ball was struggling for an answer, and as he did Calleigh kissed your head,

then rested her head on your shoulder and cocked her head to the side. "So-" Calleigh cut off the man who had come up with a counter move. "Yn and I will not allow garbage dirt balls such as yourself talk about us. So I highly advise you leave me and my girlfriend alone." He followed Cal's gaze around and saw Wolfe, Eric, Walter, Jesse, Horatio, and Tripp looking at him threateningly. He turned on his heel and walked away, mumbling something about you weren't worth it. You turned to Cal who let go of you, you both broke out into laughter. "Thanks babe." You winked "no problem sugar." Calleigh smirked.

Natalia: The writers block is real.

An: guys whose the most hated author I the world right now? This girl! I'm sorry...forgive me...please.