Speedle: Meeting-Wisdom Teeth

How you meet: You layer on your pool side deck in your bikini tanning in the warm Miami sun. You were enjoying the soft music coming out of your ear buds until the sound of your door being kicked in reached your ears. "What the fuck..." You mumbled as you stand up and looked inside the glass door to your house. You shot up after you saw the two men wandering around your house. Mumbling curses to yourself you wretched the door open and stepped inside, right into the men's line of sight. "Ms. Yln?" The one who spoke was handsome with dark hair and eyes that captivated you. "That would be me. Now can you tell me why you just broke into my house!" You started quietly and were yelling by the end of your sentence. The ginger man stepped forward this time and slowly walked behind you. "We're with Miami PD." The attractive spoke calmly, his eyes drinking in your exposed figure. You sent a wink towards the officer causing the tip of ears to turn pink in a blush. Suddenly a hand clamped down on your shoulder making you squeal "Jesus, I forgot you were here." You sighed as you saw the ginger right behind you. "Ms. Yln, were gonna go have a little chat down in PD." You were unsure what the cops wanted and tried to remember something as you pulled on some shorts and a baggy sweatshirt.

****Time skip****

It had been hours of being interrogated by multiple people. But when you explained to them that you hadn't seen your uncle Robby sense you were like 5, they decided you weren't lying. Right now your favourite officer, Speedle, was walking you out. "So, um-" the poor guy kept stuttering, trying to get a sentence out. "Calm down Speed." You whispered and patted his shoulder. He nodded taking a deep breath "so... Do you wanna maybe get a few drinks later?" He rushed out quickly. You nodded slowly and grinned, making him smile as well. "Sure, sounds fun. You probably know everything about me, including my number so call me." You winked with a smirk and walked off towards the taxi they had called for you.

Nicknames: Yours for him: Speedy, Boo bear.
His for you: Shorty, Doll.

How you hug: He rests his hands on your shoulder blades, his arms wrapping around you under your armpits. His fingers dig into your bag gently yet just enough to comfort you when needed.

Wisdom teeth: You wobbled slightly as the nurse held your arm, supporting you on the way to your husbands awaiting arms. You toyed with the rainbow bouncy ball the doctor had given you in an attempt to cam you down. You looked at the nurse out of the corner of you eye and laughed at her for no reason besides your mental state. "Fly to the heavens Jeffrey!" You yelled and threw the ball at the ground and watched it fly high into the air, your hands clapping in excitement. Your attention was drawn to the nurse when she grumbled angrily. "If you lose it you're not getting another." You gasped loudly and waved your head around "JEFFREY!!" You looked towards a sound of laughter and saw a familiar face holding your bouncy ball in his hand. "TIMMY! You saved Jeffrey!" You threw yourself into your husbands arms and started pecking his face with your nose. "My hero." You sighed out dreamily trying to climb him like a tree. "Eahhhhh" you yelled out as you heaved yourself half way over his shoulder. Tim quickly set you in the hummer passing you Jeffrey to amuse you while he got your meds.

****Time skip****

"Who the fuck is Jeffrey....?" You muttered as you muttered as you rolled over in bed, combing your bed head out of your face. You racked your brain thinking of why the name stuck out in your head. Your eyes focused on the wall and then they widened "the fuck?" You quickly sat up making your head hurt, but you ignored it. "Oh my god, Tims gonna kill me." You mumbled after taking in the what used to be white walls, covered in crayon spelling out JEFFREY. "Nope, but you're gonna wash the walls!" You faintly heard Tim call from the living room. "Ughhhhh." You groaned flopping back down.

An: okay so this is the first (unedited) part of many that will be Tim Speedle's requested catch up.