Chapter 22

Sorry I got kinda carried away with this chapter

Y/N POV
I woke up before Camila to go take a shower because I needed to go pick up Brandon. As I was brushing my teeth I felt a pair off arms wrap around my waist."Good morning. How do you feel" I say smirking. "Different.Where are you going" She ask rubbing her eyes. She looked adorable in my t shirt that was giant on her. "Gonna go pick up Brandon. You want to come with me"I ask her. She shakes her head and walks out of the restroom. I shrug and get ready to go.

I get in the car and start driving down the highway. "Hey slowpoke. Wanna race" A random guy yells. I smirk and nod. As soon as the light turns green I speed off. But what I didn't notice there was two police men. The got behind us and followed. The guy pulled over but I didn't. "Come on Y/N. Come on" I mumble to myself while going down the highway with a police car following behind me. I quickly exit the highway and turn down an ally,loosing the cops. "Still got it" I say smiling. I turn down the street to get to Jakes house and see Jake and Brandon running outside butt naked in the sprinklers. I get out of my car and quickly run up to him. "What do you think your doing!" I yelled picking up Brandon. "Uh..I don't know" Jake says putting on his shorts. I chuckle and put Brandon's diaper on. I put him in the car along with his backpack. We started driving down the street and a driver kept cutting me off. I looked at his license plate carefully and it said unknown. His bumper stickers had the anonymous mask on it. "Not now" I said pulling out my phone and immediately calling Camila.

Camila You

Hey Babe

Yeah. I need you to pick up Brandon real quick. I think I'm about to find out who Unknown is. And Bring your gun.

Ok. Be there in 10. Be careful please

Ok I promise I will. Love you

Love you too

I pull over to the gas station and the car  pulls over to an Ally. A couple of minutes later Camila pulls up. I carry sleeping Brandon to her car and lock him up. "Drive home. And if I don't call within 45 minutes. Call 911" I say holding her waist. "Oh god. Please Y/N be careful." She says resting her forehead against mine. "I will ok. I have a good idea. When you get home lock everything. And call the girls to come over. Do you want me to call Jake?" I ask her. She shakes her head and pecks me on the lips. "I love you" I say getting into the car. "I love you too" She says driving away. The car pulls out of the Ally and I start to drive the way home. I was going to make a turn and try to hit him. When I got their I took a 'wrong turn' and knowing where I was going the car follows. "Then let's do this the hard way" I mumble backing up my car really quickly,slamming into the front of him. He jumped out of the car and ran right before it hit but he had a gun. I reached I the glove compartment and pulled mine out and crawled out of the passenger side. I held my gun tightly and slowly walked down the street. I turned a corner knowing he was going to be down there. I looked around but no one was there. I shrugged and turned around only to meet a first connecting with my jaw knocking me out.

Unknown's POV

I saw Y/N looking around for me. As soon as I knocked him out I grabbed him and dragged him to a get away car. I knew his plans. I tie up his feet and hands and threw him in the trunk of my car. I slam it and make sure no one is watching. I drive of to a warehouse in the area and take him in there. I set him in a chair and tie him up.

(A/N: If you've every played GTA 5 You would know where I'm coming from in this)

"Wake up" I say slapping his face. His eyes flutter open and he tries standing up."Who are you" He ask. "Your worst nightmare" I say taking off my mask. "Jason....why are you doing this"He ask. "First off. Leigh Anne was mine before you came along" I say picking up a baseball bat. "Please don't-ugh" He groans as I hit him square in the crotch with the bat. "And then you get her pregnant. But you don't stay around" I say hitting him again. He groans and I look down at his pants and they are bloody. I pick up a pack of bandaids and throw them in his face. "Don't move. Or I'll kill you quicker" I say sternly.

Y/N POV

Those two times that Jason hit me in my private area felt like a car hitting me in the same spot. As he walked out of the room I tried reaching for my pocket knife. Successfully I grabbed it and cut the ropes. I put it back in my pocket and went over to my jacket and grabbed the gun out of it. I looked out of the window and there was only one car outside. And It looked like it was on. I limped down the stairs to the exit and as I walked out I felt a knee hit me in the same spot,causing my pants to get more bloodier. I collapsed to the floor and held my stomach. I slowly raise  my gun up and Jason kicks the gun out of my hand. "I didn't finish my reasons. And didn't I tell you not to move" He says kicking me in the ribs making me whimper. "So basically you left me with Shay. And do you think I liked her. NOO" He said stomping my stomach making me throw up. "Jason. Just kill me already. Stop and kill me" I pleaded. "No. Sorry Y/N. I want you to feel pain" He said patting my head. He slams his fist on the wall and rips off my shirt. He grabs my arms and drags me across the sement,skinning my back. I scream in pain as he pins me against the wall. "And you left Demi upset. You didn't even say bye" He says punching me in my stomach. I look behind him and see several cop cars pull up. "Aww. Look what you did. I was just having fun" He says slamming me into the ground,making me hit my head extremely hard. He pulls out his gun the same time the cops do. "DROP YOUR WEAPON" One cop yells. "TWO PEOPLE WILL DIE" He yells back. I heard 3 gunshots go off before everything went black.

Camila's POV

I was sitting on the couch with all of the girls praying. Y/N wasn't home yet so I was getting kind of worried. "What if he died" I say sobbing into Dinah's shirt. "No. He's alive. It's just taking him longer than he said. He's probably out getting something for you"Dinah says rubbing my back.I nod and hear my phone go off. All of the girls sit up and look at me. "I'll get it" Lauren says taking my phone and walking out of the living room.

Lauren's POV

"Hello"

"Yes this is Taylor at Miami Valley Hospital. Is this Camila Cabello"

"No. This is her friend why"

"We have a patient here by the name of Y/F/N"

"Oh. Ok..uh..we will be there. Thank you"

I run out to the living room. "Who was it Lo" Dinah ask. "It was the hospital. Y/N is there" I say pulling on my hoodie and going upstairs to get Brandon. Camila covers her face with her hands and started crying. "Everything will be ok" Ally repeated to her as we helped her get in the car.

                    Skip  Car Ride
We pull up to the hospital and run inside. "Y/F/N" We all yell in unison. "Sorry Ma'am. He's in surgery right now. If you-" The receptionist started but Dinah quickly cut her off. "We just want to see him!!!" She yells grabbing the ladies shirt. I pull her off and make her apologize. "It's ok. It happens a lot. But if you want you can wait in the waiting room. We nod and Ally picks Brandon up. "Where's daddy" He ask playing with her necklace. "We will see him in a few minutes" She says. I look and see all of Y/N's friends come in. "We got the call. Is he ok" Jake ask. "We don't know. He's in surgery" Normani says sighing.

After hours of waiting the doctor finally comes out. "Y/N Y/L/N" He calls out. We all run up to him and listen to him. "I'm Dr.Wahlberg. I'm sorry but Y/N didn't make it"