Gloom | I

Somewhere away from society, there was a place where souls dared not put their presence on; that location was secluded from humans having there being dangerous delinquents kept in captivity for their acts, however, in this place lived a boy, a filthy rat said the few who've heard of him. This boy was alone and it had been that way for as long as he remembered. The boy -through the course of time- had forgotten the reason and in his constant battle with an enemy he detested it became difficult to remember once again. Aside from being alone, an old friend always came to visit with a share of stories from the outside world and the times he visited were the boy's favorite, he sat and listened intently and by then he forgot the occurring troubles, however, it's been quite some time since the boy's friend last visit and now he grew worried at the notion, he only hoped for his next arrival and he waited until that moment. The one thing the boy remembered is the exact phrase his friend always shouted out loud; Noreliam the ninth! Oh how the boy missed him. He was sad, particularly. The boy waited and he didn't intend to give up the kind little hope he clutched onto. His enemy, although powerful, hasn't managed to overcome the boy, and maybe it's because the boy has a brave heart at his disposal, but the boy doesn't think these things, he doesn't bother to think about hopes or kind hearts; anything at that matter. He didn't possess any deep thought, he just worried about his only friend. That was his only thought. I will wait.