Gloom | IV

The rocks clashed, a song put an end to the silence as the wind stirred at the lonely dungeons. The song is familiar to a boy. The boy. Soon the drops join in and the wind too, make melodies through the cracks. He looks at the girl, shinning like a bright gem; those that rich people like to keep as earrings and necklaces. ''Hello,'' the boy manages to speak after admiring the brilliance from her. She smiles and thus the room brightens a bit more. He becomes lost soon enough. ''Hello,'' she replies harmonically and her stare moves towards her hands that are now wet from the water fountain. She dries them on her pants and then she arise. The boy looks from below and she lends a hand. The boy connects his hand with her and she helps him. Now, they both look to their surroundings. Surroundings which are familiar to just one of them. Now, the girl gazes at him and begins the dialogue.

''Who are you?''

These are words the boy began to remember. Who is he actually? He doesn't remember, at all. The boy succumbs, trying to remember. He forcefully tries to do so, but he fails. ''I don't know, sorry,'' the boy said with sadness painted in his voice. ''Doesn't matter,'' she responds in comfort. ''My name is Stella, nice to meet you?'' she informs and asks, then she extends her arm once again and the boy shakes it. ''It is,'' the boy says. ''Why are you here?''' they both speak at the same time and then they stutter. ''you first,'' once again, they both say. ''I was sold to these people and put to the dungeons. I did something I'm now becoming to regret,'' she waves her hand. ''but don't worry,'' she grins like a playful child. ''Oh,'' the boy moans, feeling sorry for the girl. ''I see,'' he speaks, but now he clearly can't see. The lights have faded.

''I don't know either,''

She watches him look below to the side. She knows he somehow feels useless having no information at all. Now, she proceeds to embrace him with a hug. ''It's okay,'' she murmurs to a stranger she now just met, but she feels as if there is something important to commence. The boy widens his eyes, surprised. He doesn't know what to do, but he accepts it. A tear escapes his eye, flowing at his cheek, quickly. He feels sad, and glad. He remembers now, a long lost hug from someone who used to be special to him. Now, he hugs the girl back, tighter. A piece of him is fixed and now he feels as though, he has to repay her somehow.