Intruder: Part 1

Connor silently headed towards the training room when he heard a groan come from the living room. It sounded like green arrow. Superbly quickly turned around and headed for the living room. It was dark but he could see enough to know that when he got there green arrow was being dragged in the kitchen.

He only saw the top half of Oliver beu it whipped around the corner and into the kitchen. Someone was un the cave. Connor got nervous and scared. He slowly backed into the hall when he felt something grab him.

Somthing picked him up and In an instance he came face to fave with a ninja. A Shadow ninja.

________________________________________________

"AAAAHHHHHHHHHH!" Robin quickly shot up when he heard someone scream. He was scared. Jumping out of bed he hurried across the hall into Wally's room and climbed n the bed.

"Wally, " he whispered about as quiet as a 3year old can whisper (which isn't very quiet) ,"Wally!" Robin roughly shook him. "Hey wake up!"

Wally groaned and sat up. "Dude get why yo-" wally began to speak very loudly but Dick slapped his hand over his mouth.

"Shhhh!" He looked around,"someone's here. In da cave!" His face by now was animated with fear.

The boys heard small shuffling if feet down the hall. Wally super speeded to the door and peaked out in time to see the door to kaldurs room close. Robin and KF exchanged look and headed to kaldurs room.

_____________________________________________

Connor struggled but only being a toddler, it didn't have much affect on his current state. His strength was stronger than the average child but it wasn't more than a full grown man. He flailed his arms and legs as the ninja had him scuffed at the back of the shirt.

The ninja brought him in the kitchen were 4 other ninja were. All but one were men. The Oman who had Conner held him at arms length as he struggled to get free.

"What do you want done with this one?" The woman gestured towards another man standing by the fridge.

The ninja by the refrigerator pulled out a small led box. Connor knew what came next. Kryptonite.

_____________________________________________

Robin and KF came rushing in. All the kids were on Kaldurs bed.

"Did you guys hear the scream?" Zatana looked terrified.

"Yeah," Wally began "I fink dat zo-"

"Uhhh guys," red arrow jumped off the bed "Weres Superboy?" All the kids froze.

"Oh no!" Miss Martain started to worry. "What if he's... dea-"

"Don't say it!" Artemis said "Wets go find him.

All the kids rushed out and down the hall. They noticed the door to his rom was open. Silently they split up into groups of 3. Robin, kidflash and artemis checked the training room. While Aqua Kad, Red Arrow and Zatana checked the bed rooms and briefing room. They all met back in the hall.

"We checked ever were!" Wally plopped. On the floor tired and mist likely hungry.

Artemis. Came to a realization, they never checked the living room or kitchen. "Guys,what about da kitchen?" She attempted a whisper.

"Finally a good idea!" Kid flash blurted out loudly. All the kids turned to glare.

"Shhhhhhh!" They all said putting a finger to there lips.

Kaldur gestured towards the kitchen. The all snuck across the living room undetected (surprisingly since Wally's stomach wouldn't stop growling). Once they got outside the kitchen robin leaned in towards the doorway to listen and see.

There were a bunch of ninjas (in the m I nd of a child) and one had Connor. Another had a small metal box. As he was getting ready to open it Wally's stomach growled very loudly. Every single person turned in his direction.

(except green arrow, he's still out for the chapter)

Dick quickly backed away from the door and ran into the living room as did the other kids. Suddenly all the ninjas were surrounding them. Connor still struggled as they approached. The ninja through Superboy down and akk the ninja boxed around the kids.

Wally gulped, "Oops!"