Ninja Lady

Robin practically wet his pants when batman came through the zeta tube. He ran up and hugged his leg. Bruce finally picked him up and speechlessly looked around and the room. It was a wreck and oliver lay passed out on the floor. Some ninja weapons were on the floor. Bruce shook his head.

"What. The heck. Has happend!" He said trying to peice this together and blow up in Oliver's face for not watching the kids.

Superboy pulled on his cape and pointed down the hall. The kids showed batman the ninjas. He glared seeing the woman and knowing exactly who she was. He set robin down and asked the kids to explain what happened.

Zatanna stepped forward before kaldur could. " we were sleepin when ninjas took Superboy and kiiled Gween Arrow! And there was a fifty hundred of them! Wif swirds! And-"

kaldur shook his head, " we heard a noise ans Superboy went to check it out and we found them in the kitchen and Gween Arrow was passed out! Dere was- "he turned and counted the ninjas," five of them. So we made a plan to get them! And we did and you got here. Dat is all."

Batman shook his head and sighed. He put the kids on the couch with a big blanket and The Lion King. And most of them were out before the begining song was through.

Bruce woke oliver up. "Hey, did you know there was an attack?"

Oliver shook his head"No i- wait yeah! I do they knocked me out! I'm sorry I wasn't able to stop them." He hung his head.

"It's fine. It happens. Diana will be here soon." As Bruce said that the zeta tube went of and Diana was in the cave. She went over to the boys and saw the ninjas.

"The kid ds took down four ninjas on the own?" She said looking impressed

"Five." Batman corrected.

"No, four." Diana said recounting the ninjas "Yeah four. Unless there's one i can't see but you can." she said sarcastically.

"What?! " batman whipped around to se that the girl had escaped. He stomped hid foot on the ground. And gave an irritated groan."We had five. Taliah Agule was that fifth one!" Superman got there just in time to hear the Las part.

"Now what? " Clark said walking up to them.

"This place isn't safe for them. What if she comes back?" Oliver said with concern.

Batman sighed "Okay, um we could take them to watch tower or take them home. I'm taking robin home. "

The zeta tube went off one last tine and Berry Allen sped up to them. "I heard there was a problem so I came here to get Wally."

"Okay, lets take the rest to watch tower." Diana suggested and all of them agreed.

______________________________________________________

Batman took robin home and berry took Wally home. Aqua man came for kaldur. Mgaan spent the night in her uncles room. Leaving Zatanna , Connor and artemis by there self's.

"Clark! Take Connor home! For gods sake it'll be fine!"

"Okay Bruce! Chill!" He turned to see Connor standing feet Awa looking up at him. He yawned and superman slightly smiled and picked him up. "Okay see you tomorrow. " he said and left.

Batman had filled Artemis's mother in on what had happened. He said how she would be there at watch tower. Diana then took the girls to spend the night in her room at watch tower which naturally MGAs found out about and later joined them. Bruce sighed and went home.

_____________________________________________________

That night Bruce couldn't get Taliah off his mind. He shook the thoughts and climbed into bed. Lifting the sheet to get in he was startled to see Dick laying there. With a soft smile H scooted him over and lay down.

With a sigh thoughts of taliah crept back in his mind. Why did she attack them? What did she want?Who was she looking for? It kept him up for hours u till he finally fell asleep.

*Hey ma qwerts!

Thanks for being patient with me! It'll be done Soon but I probably won't update tomorrow cuz its my birthday! ^^ anyway,

CHOW!*