Bonding with Superman

Connor woke early that morning. It was about 6:35.Connor wandered into the living room with his blue superman pajamas on.Rubbing his eyes he entered the room.Nobody was in the room so he sluggishly walked to the kitchen.

Connors stomach began to growl. He was hungry but didnt know how to make food and was to short to reach the cereal cupboard.He debated on jumping up and opening the cupboard but he didnt want to accidentally dump the cereal.So he went to go find someone tall.Who was the tallest? Superman!

The justice league members whos protoges were agged back were staying at the cave towatch after the kids.

Conner scampered into supermans room. Quietly sneaking in the room he then carfully climbed onto the bed.Connor covered his ears as superman snored.He the started jumping on the bed.

"Suuuuppeeeeerrrmmaaaaaaann! Geeett uuuuupp!" He kept bouncing on the bed.

"Uuuggh. Lemme sleep!" Superman turned over onhis side. Connor glared.

"Hey! Get up and help me. Superman!"Connor pushed him as hard as he could until superman fell out of bed.

"Whoa im up! Who- oh. What do you want superb- I mean Connor?"

"Well im short and yer da tallesr guy ind da whole wide univeres!"

"Okay?"

"well i cant reach da cereal so I need you ta get it for me."Connor stared at him with his big blue eyes.

Superman sighed "Fine."

Connor jumped off the bed and grabbed supermans hand.He dragged superman to the kitchen.When they got into the kitchen connor pointed to the cereal.Superman opened the cupboard and puled down all the cereal.

Connor got out the milk two bowls and two spoons.Superman sat at the table and just sat there trying to kep awake.

"Do you like lucky charms Superman?" Connor asked looking up at him.

"Oh yeah sure."Superman said not paying attention to the question.

"Okay."He said pouring lucky charms into two bowls.Connor went to pour the milk n the first bowl but it overflowed causing milk and cereal to get everywhere."oops!"

Connor poured milk in the other bowl and had the same problem.He scooted the messy bowl of cereal over to superman.Milk sloshed on the table and onto the floor.Superman looked across the table and saw milk and cereal everywhere and connor was at the end eating a big bowl of lucky charms.

The box of cereal was out the milk had no cap and there was a huge mess.Superman got up and put the cereal away.

"I wanna help!" Connor said putting the milk away.

"Um you did a good job making breakfast but next time lets have a grown up help. okay?"

"okay."Connor sat back down "Superman, whatsyour real name?"

Superman stopped and stared for a moment "Oh uh Clark."

"Cool! Can i call you Cwark or onwy superman?"

"Uh sure you can i dont mind."

batman came into the kitchen holding robin. Robin lookedscared.Connor finished his food and put his bowl in the sink. "Robin are you scared?" He asked

"No! Im a big kid i dont get scawed!"

"Ok." Connor stood next to Clarks chair.He was sipping coffee."Eww! You wet yer cereal get all mushed!"

"Its ok connor I wasnt hungry. How about you go play with all the toys we put in that room accross the hall from the bathroom."

Connors eyes got big and he ran to the room.He opened the door and turned on the light.The second the light was on he bolted accross the room for the giant toy box. Mgaan and roy came in. Both the kids were still in there pajamas.

"Hey whatya pwayin Connor?"Mgaan asked walking across the room.

"I dont know i kinda wana pway outside."

"Okay." Roy butt in "Lets go im sure Ollie would be fine wif me goin out."

"Yeah wets go!"Mgaan said as they rushed out the door.Sphere came along.She fallowed behind them.

"Hey guys i gotta idea! Sphere be da super cycle!"Sphere trans formed as wallyand Artemis came out."Does everone wanna wide in ma fingy?"

"Yeah!" they all said at the same time. All the kids went inside got dressed and went for a ride with out anyone knowing.