The meet up

I got up and got changed out of my pyjamas and went and put my shoes on.
I walked out the front, and there was Calum standing beside a motorcycle.
" there is no way I'm getting on that thing " i said, " it's ok babe I'm good at driving ". " ughh, your lucky I trust you ". " good " he said and kissed my cheek. Holy unicorns he just kissed my cheek, I'm dying.
He threw a helmet at me and I caught it, and put it on. ' God damn clip ' I thought. " calummmmm" I wined. He turned around " yes princess " he answered. " the clip won't close ". He chuckled and pushed the clip in.
I sat on the back and he got on the front, " princess you might wanna hold on"
I wrapped my arms around his waist and payed my head on his back. He started the bike and I tensed, he laughed. God his laugh is adorable.
We drove of to the highway, and drove to the woods " calum if your gonna murder me, you better make it quick " . " babe I'm not gonna murder you calm down " he laughed. Ass wipe.
We walked further into the woods then came to the other side. There was a cliff with a view of Sydney. It was beautiful. " calum it's beautiful ". " I come here to do all my thinking ".
We sat down and he grabbed hold of my hand
" princess can I ask you something " he asked. " sure, I'm all ears "
" do you believe in true love " he asked. Wow this is a deep question
" yeah I do, I like the idea that someone, somewhere, is made for you, forever "
I tuned and looked at him. He leaned in, so did I. Our lips met and, wow was it good. We kissed and pulled back.
" can I ask you one more question " he asked. " sure " I answered
" will you be my girlfriend " he asked looking at the ground. I put my finger under his chin and lifted it so he's looking at me, I kissed him, again " sure " I answered
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, my next chapter will be about me. Who's excited
Jks anyway how are my unicorns, comment how you are. If you guys ever need help with anything I'm just a message away. On another note, if anyone wants to make a new cover for my book feel welcome to I would love to see it and I'll put it as my cover. Because my covers pretty crappy. Love you my unicorns, like and comment