« the talk »

Jemma's p.o.v
•••••••••••••••••
I was dreading to talk to Michael.
I got up and walked down stairs. Are you kidding me,I thought. There was Michael and Luke on the couch. Kissing. Ughhh.
" Michael " I said. He pulled away from Luke and stood up.
" hi Jemma, can we talk " he asked. " no, why did you do it " I asked. " if we go somewhere other than here I'll tell you please " he begged. I'm not giving in, I thought. Don't do it, don't do it, don't do it. My minds telling me. " ok " I replied. YOU IDIOT, my mind screamed.
We walked to the backyard. I sat on the chair next to Michael.
" look jem i- " he started but I cut him off. " don't call me that only my friends call me that " I seethed. " Jemma I'm so sorry for what I did last night. To be honest, you where the better kisser. But that's not the point. The point is" he paused. It can't be that bad,I thought. " Jemma, I'm- im " he stuttered. " just spit it out Michael " I said." I'm gay " he said. " well you kissing Luke wasn't giveaway " I said. " really ? " he asked. " dude! You're a guy kissing another guy I'm pretty sure you are gay " I exclaimed. " true " he said. " jem I'm so so so sorry that I kissed her while we where together. I was high and drunk so yeah " he explained. " Michael it's ok, no need to worry about it I'll be fine " I said." You sure " he asked. " Michael I'm sure ok, go back to being you're gay self and not worry about me " I said. " as pewdiepie said ' it's not called being gay, it's called being fabulous ' " he said. " Hahahaha " I laughed." Go on " I said. He stood up and hugged me. " thank you so much for understanding " he whispered. " it's ok, I'm always here for you " I said. " thank you " he said. We walked inside, I walked past the spare bedroom. I poked my head in the door. Aww ash is still sleeping.
I walked over and sat next to him and played with his hair.
" ashy, time to wake up " I whispered. " uggghhhh " he groaned. " my head " he wined. " here's some aspirin and water " I said. He sat up and drank the water. " thank you. Can I ask you something ? " he asked. " sure, hit me " I said. " will... you be my girlfriend " he asked. " aww ash I'm so sorry, I was really hurt last night, but I'll tell you when I'm ready " I said, kissing his cheek. He smiled showing his dimples. What a cutie,I thought.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey unicorns, I going to start writing a new book because I have no idea where I'm going with this book tbh. I will write a chapter on this and it will be about they new book that I will be writing. This isn't the end of this book. If you want me to update THIS book. Comment or message me. Love you guys 😘😘😘😘