The pack

All the stuff above is Jamie's clothes I'll do Jemma's soon
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I started packing. I walked down stairs to tell my parents the news.

" mum dad, I'm going on tour with Calum for a week " I said
They looked at me petrified. " DID YOU EVEN THINK TO ASK US " my mother yelled. " YES I DID AND I DONT CARE WHAT YOU SAY IM GOING " I yelled back " NO YOUR NOT " my mother screamed. " DAD " I screamed. " don't bring me into this " he said. " MUM IM GOING WETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT " I screamed. " COME TO THINK OF IT IM LEAVING NOW " I screamed. I ran upstairs and texted Calum

Me: can you come and get me now. Me and mum just had a massive argument and I don't want to stay the night here.
Calum: yeah ok I'll be there in 10 minutes
Me: ok see you then

I grabbed my stuff and walked down the stairs. " bye mum bye dad, I'll see you in a week " I said and walked out the door. It was about 5 minutes before Calum pulled up in the driveway. He came and helped me with my bags. The drive was silent, the radio playing burn by Ellie Goulding. " thank you " I said. " for what " Calum asked. " bringing me " I answered. " it's ok babe anything for you " he said and smiled.
We pulled up in the driveway of his house. And his house is HUGE. " we are going to put your stuff inside near the door so in the morning we can put it on the bus " Calum explained. " ok all good " I said.
We walked upstairs to his room. " it's 12:35pm. We should get to bed " Calum said. " ok I'm going to get my pyjamas " I said. " just sleep in these " he said. I turned around and he had a pair of his sweat pants and a baggy shirt. I grabbed them and then went and got changed. I walked back out and went and laid in Calum's bed. 2 minutes later I felt an arm wrap around my waist. " night beautiful " he said. " night babe " I said back.