• the party •

I got a text at 2:30am in the morning, from Calum?. Ok then I thought.
Calum: babyyyy I'm at tronners party drunk asf, come pick me up.
Me: tronner as in Troye Sivan and Connor franta !
Calum: yeahhhh... why ?
Me: IM ON MY WAY
I got up and changed out of my baby blue pyjamas into a skater skirt and a black t-shirt and black doc martins. I got my keys to my car and ran out to the car. I turned on the car and shallow love by jack and jack started playing. I turned it up to 100 and screamed the lyrics. I can't believe I'm going to meet Connor franta and Troye Sivan, like oh my god I thought.
25 minutes later
I pulled up, and it looks like a party you see in a movie. Typical.
I walked inside, the smell of smoke and alcohol burning my nose. I waked through all the sweaty grinding body's. Ew. I bumped into someone. " oh my goodness I'm so sorry " she said. I notice that voice anywhere. " jem, what are you doing here " I asked. " I came here with... Michael I think " she replied
" God Jemma you're that off your face you don't even remember who you came here with " I said, laughing. " go find Calum and I'll find Michael and ash and Luke ok " I said to her. " ok, and I promise I won't make out with Calum " she said giggling. I laughed and walked away.
After 10 minutes of searching for Michael, I found him. But not the way I wanted to. He was on the couch making out with a blonde chick. Oh hell no, i thought. I walked up to her and ripped her off Michael. I jumped at Michael and started hitting him. "WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU " I screamed. " what did I do " he asked. I ran to find Jemma. " jem you gotta come, like right now " . " whyyyyyy " she wined. " because this is important " I said.
I pulled her to the lounge room, where Michael and that girl was making out.
She bursted into tears I hugged her. " that b*tch is dead " she said.
She walked up to the girl , pulling her by her hair to the ground and got 3 hits to her face before I pulled her off. " Jamie back the f*ck off " she growled. Ok damn, I thought. " WHO " slap, " THE " slap " HELL " slap " DO " slap " YOU " slap " THINK " slap " YOU " slap " ARE " she screamed while slapping her in the face. " JEMMA, GET OFF HER " Michael screamed. " F*CK YOU MICHAEL " jemma screamed. " come on jem, let's go and find ash and cal " I said. " ok " she said quietly. We walked into the kitchen, and Ashton's in there. That was easy, I thought. " camntt git tha dookies " Ashton slurred. " what did he say " I asked. " he said can't get the cookies " jemma said. " ohhh haha ok " I said. " here ash " I said getting a chair and standing on it reaching to get them, not realising it was a spinning chair. It spun and I screamed and fell on top of Ashton. " uggghhhh owieeeee " Ashton wined. " sorry ash " I apologised. I got up and got the cookies. " ash, where going to go and find Calum, are you gonna come or are you gonna stay here " I asked. " I'm coming, and I, bringing the cookies " he said. Typical ash.
We started walking out to the lounge room. H*ly frigging shit.
Michael and Luke are making out. MUKES REAL!.
" MUKE " I screamed at the top of my lungs. Everyone turned and stared at me. " WHAT " I screamed again. We walked towards the front door to head home. " jem you ok ? " I asked. " I'm fine " she said. No you're not I thought.

We drove back to my place, we got out and walked to the door. " Calum you're with me. Jem you take the spare room and ash you take the mattress in the spare room " I said. " ok " they all replied.

I woke up with an arm wrapped around my waist. Best thing to wake up to is a snoring Calum hood. I heard a ruckus down stairs. Who's that, jem and ash won't be up for ages cause they where drinking, I thought.
I walked down stairs to see who it was. Are you kidding, I thought.
There sat Michael and Luke snuggled up on the couch. I have to admit that was cute and all, but how could Michael come here and cuddle with another.
" hi " I said. Michael stood up and came towards me. " look, Jamie I Di- " I cut him off. " Michael I don't care. You need to talk to Jemma about this " I gestured toward Michael and Luke. " not me " I said. " ok I'll go talk to her now " he said. " Michael not right now. She's asleep and hurt " I said. " ok " he replied.
I went to the kitchen to get aspirin and water for ash cal and jem. I walked to my room first. Awww cal is still asleep. What a cutie.
I walked over to him. " calll, I got you water and aspirin " I said. " thanks baby " he said sitting up taking the water. " Michael and Luke are down stairs. I'm going to go give ash and jem some aspirin and water " I said. " ok babe, I'm going back to sleep " he said.
I walked into the spare room not expecting to see what I did. Jem and ash cuddling in bed, asleep. I walked over and screamed. They jumped up petrified. " JAMIE WHAT THE HELL " Ashton screamed. " I got you b*tches aspirin and water " I said. " oh and jem, Michael is down stairs and he wants to talk to you " I said " ughhh why " she wined. " don't go now, wait a little bit " I said. " ok " she said.