Chapter one

Aphmau's POV

When i woke up i found mail on bedside table I wondered what could it be?I opened the mail up and it a letter from MineCraft University!I was really excited cause i been waiting forever!

Garroth's POV

I woke up with mail on my bed probably Zane threw it in my room.I opened it up and it was a letter from MineCraft University.I wonder who will i meet there?Zane will probably be there too since he got the letter yesterday.So I got up took a shower got dressed and head downstairs to eat breakfast.While heading down I tripped on something and fell all the way down the stairs when i got down Zane looked at me laughing his butt off.So i grabed a glass of cold cold water and poured it on his head.Hey!!! Zane said he chased me upstairs and he tripped on his face on the stairs.Owwwwww!!!Zane said

Zane's POV

Urrrrrrgggggggg!!! Garroth made me tripped on the stairs on MY FACE!!!Grrrrrrr i am so getting revenge on him and i got the perfect plan!!!

Aphmau's POV

Today's the for MineCraft University.I went into my car and drove to the University.When i got there the University was HUGE!!!I walked inside there was a tour guide waiting for me and there a guy next to me i guess he is a student too he had icy blue eyes blonde hair.The tour guide said i will be your tour guide around this place so if you have a question just ask me.As we were walking and looking around the guy next to me started a conversation with me "um..hi my name is Garroth" he said and i said "hi my name is jess but you can call me aph or aphmau".

Garroth's POV

While i was walking and getting a tour with this student she is a girl and she is kind of cute actually i tried having a conversation with her she said her name was jess,aph,and aphmau.I told her my name was Garroth.When the tour was over i walked over to the garden and sat down on a bench.Thinking to myself just then i saw someone sitting right next to me it was aph she said she wanted to know more about me.