Chapter 6

Laurance's POV

When we got Dante in the nurse's room and we had to wait.We waited for hours and finally Dante came out and said "W-w-what happened ?" He said as he walked toward the bench we were sitting on.Garroth was just sitting there looking at his phone and looked up and said "Guys check this out"He handed his phone to me and read it aloud. "Dear Garroth, Oh brother you and your stupid little friends have probably figured it out by now. Heheheheheh I just love messing with you. Aphmau is going to be mine soon you know.Hehehehheheheheheh. " Urrrrrrrrrrrg ZANE!" Garroth got off the bench and yelled. "Calm down Garroth!" I said as finally got Garroth to sit a calm down. "What's Garroth mad at Zane about. Isn't Garroth is always the one to pick on Zane?"
"Yeah,but since Garroth likes Aph Garroth has been mad at Zane because Zane likes her too.I said to Dante "ohhhhhhhh that makes a lot of sense." Dante said

Aphmau's POV

I'm super excited to see Nicole.Kawaii~chan said we're almost there.

time skip to kawaii~chan's dorm

"hmm? whats this?" Kawaii~chan said picking a small note off the door "It says that Nicole is not Kawaii~chan's roomate anymore she's Katelyn's roomate and my roomate is Michi." Kawaii~chan said "We need to go to Katelyn's dorm with Nicole we need to see them both! Eeeeeeee!!!!!!!"
"Ok then come on!" I said running before Kawaii~chan can run ahead.

Zanes POV

Urrrrrg roomates I'll hate who ever is mine *grumble grumble*. When I got to my dorm with my luggage. I opened the door and saw this guy when he saw me he introduced himself. "Hey you must be my roomate well heheh... I'm Gene and who are you?" he said with a creepy smile "I-I'm Zane." I said putting my bags into the room. "Do you like to prank people Gene?" I said with a sly smile. "Definitely." he said with a big smile "Oh were really goimg to get along" I said with a idea.

Garroth POV

I went with Laurence and Dante to find his dorm. Dante's luggage has already got there because Dante has found it earlier before he fainted and now he can't remember. "Thanks for helping me find my dorm again guys." Dante said. " I think it was dorm 208."He said pointing to where to go next. "So Dante how have you been? I haven't seen you since highschool." I said walking "Oh I've been great my parents were on a trip and took me too and by the time it was time for me to go to university we came back." Dante said looking for his dorm "Um I think this is it. Room 208. Thanks guys for helping me, see you around! Dante said walking in to his dorm.

Aphmau's POV

Aphmau and Kawaii~Chan got to Katelyn and Nicole's dorm amd knocks

"Hey! Katelyn and Nicole eeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!! How have you been sice highschool? I missed you guys! I said so happy to see them. " Aphmau! So great to see you here! I've been great I miss you too!" Katelyn says hugging Aphmau. " Aphmau it is also so great to see you!" Nicole says also giving Aphmau a hug." Hey guys do you want to talk in the garden it's beautiful." I said wondering "SURE!" said everyone