Chapter 7

Aphmau's POV

When me,Kawaii~Chan, Nicole,and Katelyn finished talking in the garden. We went back to our dorms to get some sleep.

Cadenza wasn't in the dorm and I found a note from Cadenza it said: Dear Aphmau, I wrote this note because I am not there to say it to you personally so here it goes. The reason why I am not in the dorm room is because I have transferred to a different university called Meteli University. My dad is the headmaster of the university amd he wanted me to go to his University so I did. I hope I see you sometime Aphmau.
                                     Love, Cadenza

Oh ok It wonder who is going to be my roomate now. I thought as I went to sleep.
~Time skip to morning~

I just finished taking a shower so I went down to the cafeteria to eat breakfast. When I went to the line for the food I bumped into someone." Im so sorry!" I said quickly and looked who I bumped into to. We both got up and looked at each other "Im sorty that I bumped into you.... A-APH?! He said surprised. I looked at him closely and said " A-AARON?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?! I said SUPER surprised.

Me and Aaron sat together to catch up while "So what have you been doing when you graduated highschool Aph?" Aaron said "Well nothing much just my eveyday stuff I do."

We finished eating breakfast and catching up on stuff we went to class. I have art class and Aaron has music class.

We said that after our classes we would meet again

After all my classes and my meet with Aaron I went to my dorm. When I went inside I saw a girl I'm guessing that she is going to be my roomate. "Hi there my name is Aphmau and I am guessing you are going to be my new roomate." I said introducing myself "oh hi there I didnt see you and yes I am your new roomate and my name is Ally." She said while unpacking her stuff. " Well nice to meet you Ally." I said getting into bed. Ally also got into bed and we eventually fell asleep.