Chapter 8

Aphmau's POV
I woke up in the morning and Ally is going to go to the cafeteria since she she was already finished.
I went to the showers and went to take a shower and brush my teeth. After I a took a shower I got dressed. I was wearing shorts, a purple tanktop, a purple watch, and gray vans. I put my hair up in a regular ponytail and went to breakfast. I got pancakes. The pancakes tasted great. Aaron sat next to me and said "Hi Aph, I wanted to introduce you to my sister. COME HERE ALLY!" Aaron said "Wait, Ally? I know Ally! We're roomates!" I said telling Aaron " WHAT Aaron?" Ally snapped at Aaron " Gosh geezzz Ally no need to get snappy. Well I wanted to meet Aphmau but she told me that you guys are roomates." Aaron said " WAIT ALLY IS YOUR SISTER?!" I said surprised " Yeah" Aaron said casually." Well bye Aphmau and Aaron see ya guys." Ally said walking away " Well I guess we have to get to class see you at lunch" Aaron said getting up " Yeah see ya at lunch bye Aaron" "Bye Aphmau."

I went to class and I had English. University is just like highschool but only we have dorms and we're living at the school... so yeah. Also we eat dinner here but we're
allowed to leave like go to OLIVE GARDEN and go shopping but mostly... OLIVE GARDEN!!!!

After I finished my classes I went lunch, I studied, I dod my homework, amd then went to dinner and got to bed. I couldnt go to sleep so I texted Kawaii~Chan: (A= Aphmau K= Kawaii~Chan)

A: Hi kawaii~Chan I know Im not supposed to be texting you at this time but I cant sleep.

K: Its okay Aphmau I am still awake too my roomate Michi is trouble but she IS a Mefiwa (I know I didnt spell it correctly) so we have to stick together even if she doesnt like me.

A: Wow well Kawaii~Chan I will see you tomorrow

K: Ok Aphmau. I will see you tomorrow.

Authors note: Hey guys! Im am doing each POV for each character in each chapter now and I might make a backstory story when im done with this book soo yeah. BYYYYYYYYYE!!!!!!!!!!! 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊