chapter two

Zane's POV

I see Garroth with this girl and i know he likes her so i'm gonna take her from him cause she is cute and i'm getting REVENGE!!So i see that girl alone and i walked over to her i said "hi my name is Zane Garroth's little brother" "oh ummm hi my name is jess,aph,and aphmau aph is short for aphmau"She said.

Aphmau's POV

When i finished talking to Garroth i was just walking in the halls thinking to myself do i like garroth?I don't know I maybe find someone else.I see some right next to me i asked him who was he was garroth's little brother Zane he asked me what was my name I said "Jess,aph,and aphmau aph is short for aphmau i's nice to meet you i need to find my friends they told me they got letters too"I said running

Garroth's POV

As i was walking wondering does aph like me?Who am i kidding why would aph fall for a guy like me.Am i good enough for her?I sighed i went to look for my dorm room I had a roomate his name was Laurence.He told me all his secrets and I shared all my secrets.I even told him about my huge crush on aph he said"I'll be there to support you"and that made me feel better about my crush on aph.Laurence and i became best friends right a way who else am i gonna meet?

Aphmau's POV

I went to find my dorm room i look behind me zane was following me like a stalker i turned around and said WHY ARE YOU FOLLOWING ME!!!Zane acted like he wasn't following me I started speed walking and finally found my dorm i ran inside and locked the door to keep me away from zane.I saw my roommate she had orange hair and she was wearing a beautiful dress she said"hi my name is cadenza what is your name?Hi my name is jess,Aphmau,and aph aph is short for Aphmau so call me whatever you like.do you want to be my best friend?cadenza said sure"!i said and she helped me unpack and decorate my side of the room.When we were finished it look great it had a computer,books,poster,and a closet and a window to the outside."it looks great! i said as i hopped on my bed.I know right cadenza said it's getting late now i'm going to bed i said said ok then cadenza said"and both went to bed.

garroth's pov

when i finished unpacking i went to bed laurance did as well when i woke up and went to the shower in the restroom i got out put my clothes on and went back to my dorm to see laurance awake. when he left to freshen up i headed to the cafeteria laurance was behind me and we walked together to the cafeteria.We got to the cafeteria and ate our food i didn't see aph though i wonder where she is.I started to head to class i got on my phone out and i bumped into someone it was aph.She fell down on the floor i reached my hand out to help her up she kinda blushed and took my hand.

aphmau's pov

when i was walking to my class i wasn't looking so i bumped into someone and fell on the floor and it hurt.i looked up to see garroth reaching his hand out for me to grab it i blushed a little and grabbed his hand and we were so close to each other.