Chapter 1

Chapter 1

So after that little introduction about my way of seeing life, I guess I will tell a bit more about me, my life, surrounding, people in my life and other stuff no one is interested in.

Hi.

Name: Andie Conwell

Age: 16

State: California (US)

Friends: 5 best friends, 2 guys, 3 girls.

Relationship status: Single.

Parents: Divorced, great dad, Harry Conwell, okay mom, Mandy Harris, we live with dad.

Siblings: 1 Brother (18), Kendall Conwell.

Hair: Black

Skin: Pale

Eyes: Blue

Personality: Can be kind, sarcastic, tired/lazy, sometimes sweet/nice, the rest you just have to figure out.

That covers most of it.

I'm not that special. Normal. Teenager. I'm just kind... Here, I guess. I have an okay life. Like I told about life before, I get the leftovers or the normal stuff. But I guess you'll have to figure out the rest and decide for yourself. Because that's what people do best right? Say that you have to be yourself and when you try and be someone, they judge. Because people judge so fast, my life is different from others. They find me weird. And no I'm not going to lie, I am quite weird, but I can be really nice too! I'm not joking. I'm not. People just only have to listen better and not judge by looks or what they've heard in rumors because there are way too much rumors.

But enough about this, because I am going to take the chance of telling about myself and my life so I'll start with today.

I don't like mornings. You have to get up, that is actually really hard for me since I am always tired and have morning grumpiness. You have to get dressed, I never know what to put on. You have to put your make-up on, if you are actually a girl but I'm not judging guys who put on make-up too! Only good thing about mornings is that you can finally get food again. Then you have to go to school. And then the worst has yet to come.

A school, where you are locked up for hours filled with lessons given by people that will try the hardest at sucking your soul out of your body and making you into a slave because you have to not only listen to them and sit still, no you have to do work for them to or you'll be 'severely punished'! That is actually exactly how my English teacher puts it.

No I am quite good at overreacting but this is how I experience school. The only thing that I like about school is my friends. They are great. My only way of coping through these horrible times of slavery that they call school. Well, okay through these times of horrible school times.

So I was once again trudging through the school hallways looking like a zombie and yelling at each kid that dared to bump into me. I just really don't like mornings and school. I think my parents think it's paradise when I get out of the house to go to school in the mornings since I walk around half dead and only mumble stuff answers to them.

Another kid bumped into me while I was walking to my locker and I opened my mouth to yell another death threat when I saw whom it was.

Carly.

If it weren't morning I would have jumped her just to hug her. I always miss her. She grinned at me when she saw the surprise on my face. I smiled at her and bumped my shoulder into hers while shaking my head.

"Hello purty." She said teasingly. She knew how I was in the morning and always tried to make it as much fun for her as she could.

"Hola." I greeted back as we reached my locker. She leaned her back against the other lockers while looking at all the different people walking by. We are the kind of group that likes to watch people and analyze them. It's fun.

She was wearing normal skinny jeans and sneakers with a white oversized sweater. A bit different compared to my black skinny jeans, black doc Martens and grey tank top with black jacket on top of it.

"How are you on this fine morning?" She smirked at me. Knowing I wasn't going to answer with more then just an irritated groan. She laughed at me. I pushed her softly but couldn't help but smile at her. She's just amazing.

When I closed my locker she took my arm and pulled me to our usual spot in the middle of the cafeteria. I already saw the rest of my friends sitting on the table.

Kaden was sitting on the table with his feet on the bench. Next to him was Riley sitting with Amanda on his lap. I saw the last one of the group walking from the other side of the cafeteria towards us with a smug smile on her lips.

Cheryl.

I smirked back at her, already knowing exactly what she was thinking. Even though our lives were quite different, our thinking was the same on a lot of levels. Carly sat down next to Amanda and I sat next to her on top of the table like Kaden. Just as Cheryl stopped in front of us and said hi, the bell rang.

She nodded towards me. "Let's go." I nodded back and stood up from the table. I saluted the rest of my friends and walked next to Cheryl. We had most of the classes together. I only had one class together with Carly and two with Kaden. As we walked to class I already knew that this was going to be a very tiring day.