Chapter 5

Chapter 5

That I was shocked would be an understatement. I was scared to look next to me at the person who was lying there snoring.  I very slowly turned to look next to me and saw it was Kaden. Immediately all memories of what happened came back. He kissed me. What the f-

“Morning.” Kaden grumbled waking up. I hadn’t even noticed that the snoring had stopped until he talked. I was just too busy figuring out why he kissed me last night. And why was he in my bed?

Wait, he’s in my bed after he kissed me… No… No!

I jumped out of bed to see what I was wearing. Luckily I was fully dressed in my pajamas. Thank god! I sighed in relief.

“What is up with you?” I heard a sleepy voice ask me.

“Well I was panicking a bit because of last night, and you know, now that you’re in my bed…” I answered. He looked at me in confusion.

“Last night?”

“Yeah, last night. You know…”

“I actually don’t.” He looked really confused. Did he really not remember?

“Don’t know what you did? Are you kidding or something?”

“Enlighten me sweetheart.”

“Well, remember when we were dancing and stuff and we got a bit drunk and Cheryl had returned to the bar with Carly?”

“Yeah.”

“Do you really not know what you did after that?”

“No I don’t… Just tell me Andie, you’re scaring me.” He sat up in my bed and I saw he was shirtless. I must say that Kaden has always had a very nice body.

“Well we were dancing one moment and the next you were kissing me…” I started blushing. I hate blushing, it always happens at the wrong moments.

“No I didn’t… I didn’t… Did I?” He looked shocked and even more confused.

“Yeah, you did. You know that I would never lie about that.” I pointed out. He nodded looking at the bed sheets and then shook his head. He kept his mouth shut and it looked like he was having an internal battle.

“I did…” He said eventually and shoved his head in his hands whilst falling back on the mattress.

“Yeah, you did.” I went to sit back on the bed and crawled over it to sit next to him. I pulled his hands from his face. He looked at me with an expression that I couldn’t read.

“Why did you kiss me Kaden?” I asked softly. I didn’t really want to ask him that but I also wanted to know. He looked a bit lost in thoughts, probably trying to come up with an explanation.