Chapter 2

Chapter 2

I was right. It was tiring, very tiring. But also somewhat interesting. I got to see teachers yell at classmates because they didn't know the answer, gave attitude or didn't have their homework done. I had one teacher actually yell at me because I said that I didn't know the answer. Apparently I had 'too much attitude'. But I guess she was really just stressed out because I saw her eyes were red from crying and it was probably because of her boyfriend because she has told us a lot about him but not today. Kaden had actually seen her yell at her phone to someone this morning and she was on the verge of crying. I almost felt sad for her, almost.

The day trudged on and I was glad it was Friday and the weekend was nearing.

I was finally home and in a bit of a good mood. My dad wasn't home and I could already hear that my brother was home because of the music coming from his room. He was quite the opposite of me in the music area. I ran up the stairs to tell him I was home when I heard a song that I actually kind of liked. I opened his door to see him dancing weirdly in the middle of his room. I tried to hold in my laughter but failed miserably at it. My brother turned around with a pirouette and made a slide towards me. He grabbed my hand and turned me around and went back to dancing.

"Dance with me sister!" He yelled. He started shaking weirdly and tried to act like he knew what he was doing. I shook my head and laughed silently as I closed his door. I run down the stairs to the kitchen. I was looking in the fridge when I heard the front door open. I looked over my shoulder and saw my dad walking in.

"Hey kid! How are ya?" My dad asked as he walked up to give me a kiss on my head.

"I'm good. Though you might need to check up on the weirdo upstairs because he's started to dance again and I think that maybe this time it's even worse and it might destroy him." I said in a very serious voice.

"Oh no! Not again! He might die! I have to go and check him. Son, I am here to rescue you!" He said in a very fake concerned voice and ran up the stairs. I snickered and turned back to the fridge.

I walked to my room with food as I heard my dad screaming in the same worried voice to my brother.

"It's okay son! I'm here now, nothing will hurt you!"

"Dad, dad! Get off... Dad! No! Get off!" Kendall yelled back.

I walked to my brother's room to see my dad hugging Kendall to his chest and squeezing him as Kendall struggled to get free. I laughed and saw my brother looking angry towards me. I ran to my room as I heard Kendall yelling at me to help him.

"Sorry Kendall! No can do!" I yelled back and shut my door. I dropped my food on the bed next to my bag and opened my laptop. I looked through Facebook, even though I don't really like Facebook, I sometimes liked to go on it to 'stalk' other people. That's not weird, right?

My eyebrows shot up in surprise when someone had sent me a chat. That's new. My friends and I don't communicate through Facebook so this has gotten me very curious.

A name popped up on the screen. It was a name that I was very familiar with.