Music I「Kija」

[A/N: This was the finding of the second warrior a.k.a Shin-ah. I just inserted you there, alright and yes, there will be a part 2]

Yoon warned the unusual trio not to go on separate ways since the path was too dangerous. Along the way while Hak and Kija were arguing they heard the something beautiful yet it sounded so sad.

"Wait." Yona raises her dominant hand up that meant that they should be quiet and they did. It wouldn't have sounded so creepy if they weren't in a mountain right now.

It was a sound of a flute.

Hak and Kija kept their guards up and surrounded the two people. The former general gripped on his weapon as he demanded. "SHOW YOURSELF!"

The music stopped playing and they heard the rustling of the bushes and the footsteps of the mysterious figure drawing closer and closer.

"Hey, what gives, Interrupting me in the middle of my performance?" She slowly walked right out of the shadows of the trees. Her (h/l) swayed with the cold evening wind, she had one of her hand of the tree and the other was gripping the sword. She wore thick clothes that could help her survive even in the cold winter and had a bag that looked like she sewed it herself but it not likes it looks bad.

Kija's serious face was replaced by a surprised one. 'She's beautiful...' He quickly shook that thought out of his head since he might never know that she is an enemy of theirs. "Why are you here? Are you here to kill my master? Do you-" He bombarded her with questions.

"Hold on, stop stop,"She waves her left hand in the air and points at herself."I should be asking that question and what master? I didn't even knew that you had someone important with you. I'm just a traveler who plays music for a living and for fun."

"Guys, it's okay." Yona calms the two men down. "I think she's telling the truth," she smiles at her. "Could you tell us your name?"

Yoon says firmly."Hey, Yona-"

"It's (Full Name) and it's nice to meet you. I'm happy to see a girl around my age instead of seeing trees and bushes." She chuckles.

"Hello, (First Name).." she waves her hand and gestures the three males infront of her." these are my friends, Yoon," The boy with brown hair nods at her."Hak," The guy with a weapon glares at her which caused Yona to scold him. "And lastly, this is Kija."

(First Name) looked at him and noticed that one of his hand looks like a dragon's claw. 'Interesting.... I should be freaking out right now but that would be rude.' She decides to ignore his hand and observes him. His pale skin matched well with his white hair and his eyes are almost the shade as a sky.

"You're beautiful." (First Name) says breathlessly.

Kija blushed and responded with a smile. Hak teased him with the "white snake" stuff again which irked him. "I'm not a white snake!"

The traveler laughs and says. "Your friends are interesting, Miss Yona."

---
Describing is not my thing, lol