Home「Hak」

"Hak, come here!" Lord Mundok calls out his grandson.

Hak went inside of the room and asks. "What is it, old man?"

"Why you-- nevermind and I would like you to meet someone." Lord Mundok says as a little girl comes out behind him. He pats her head with a gentle smile. "I want you to be friends with her."

"No."

Lord Mundok pinches both of his cheeks and stretches it. "YOU WILL!"

"I don't want to be friends with a weakling." (First Name) suddenly replies in a blunt tone.

"HAH?!" Hak turns around and headbutts her.

(First Name) got pissed and headbutts back. "How about we settle this with a fight?"

"I'd like that."

Lord Mundok could only sigh since the little brats are too stuborn and he would like to see if young (First Name) could beat young Hak.

So in the end, the battle ended up with a tie. The news was spread like wild fire about the mighty Thunder Beast ended his most current battle with a tie.

They continued to battle each day and they continued to get stronger than ever.

Hak left to go to the Sky Tribe and never returned but he sended letters for (First Name), occasionally. Even without their daily communication, they still remained close and fell inlove.

She promised him that she will wait for him, no matter how long it was. Then the right time had come...

"Lady (First Name)! Lord Hak is here!" A servant answers.

(First Name) smiles and says. "That's good."

She notices that there was a girl with red hair beside him, carrying the laundry. She ignores the girl and locates Hak's head and throws the spear with all her might.

Hak noticed this and successfully catches the spear with one hand. He looks at her direction and smirked. "Why don't you stop hiding, (Nick Name)~"

"You're no fun, miss me?" (First Name) comes closer and highfives with him

"Yep, you've figured it out." He grins.

(First Name) asked. "Who's that girl?" She points at the girl hiding behind his back.

"Her name is Lena and she is a lady in training." Hak answers.

She went closer to Lena and smiles at her, holding out her hand. "I'm (Full Name) and it's nice to meet you."

"I-It's nice to meet you too." She replies and shyly returns the handshake.

"You're so cute." (First Name) giggled. "So you're the girl that fainted on the front gate?"

Lena's eyes widen and nods.

"C'mon let's eat. I don't want you faint while working." (First Name) drags Lena away from laundry work.

"W-what about the laundry, Miss (First Name)?" Lena questions.

"You can do it later and besides, it's my treat."

"What about me, don't I get to eat?" Hak says and points himself.

"Fine, you can get to eat. If you faint, I'll just leave you instead of helping you." (First Name) jokes which made Lena giggle.

"Tsk, women." Hak says and walks behind them.

As they were walking towards the dining room, Lena and (First Name) chats about their likes and dislikes. When they were laughing as if they didn't have a care for the world.

"Is lunch prepared?" (First Name) asks a servant nearby who just nods and leads them to their table.

"Lena, please take a seat." She offers.

"Thank you, Lady (First Name)" Lena thanks her.

They ate lunch with a such joyful atmosphere and Lord Mundok came which made it even more fun. Telling stories, laughing at the embarassing moments, and such. It was a lovely moment to celebrate it with a new friend and old friends, (First Name) wished that this won't end but sadly, the sky turned into a darker shade of blue with beautiful silver stars.

(First Name) ordered that Lena should properly work tomorrow since she used up all of her time to chat and eat which Lena was properly okay with. She went to sleep while (First Name) went to Lord Mundok's room and heard something that shouldn't be heard by anyone else.

"As order of the General of the Wind Tribe, I order you to protect Yona and (First Name)."

Lord Mundok sighs. "Of course and when will you leave?"

"First thing in the morning." Hak replies.

(First Name) covers her mouth and leaves the hallway. She went inside of her room and lied down, covering half of her face with her right arm. Suddenly, Hak enters the room and she pretended to be asleep. He went near her and sat on the side of the bed, sighing. "I know you're not asleep."

(First Name) tsks and sits up straight. She looks at him with a sad look on her face, questioning him. "Why are you leaving? You've just arrived here."

"The sooner I leave, the better and I want to protect both of you." Hak explains as he looks at the floor.

"Is Lena actually the missing Princess Yona?" She questions once more.

"...yes."

"I want to come with you." (First Name) declares as she tries to get up but was pushed back by Hak and in reflex, she grabs his sleeve; resulting him to fall.

"How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye hard." Hak says to (First Name) as he hides his face with his hand. Hak pushes his hair back so he can see her more clearly, he was sadden to see her in tears but what Hak didn't knew is that it was tears of joy.

"Hak, you cheesy idiot." (First Name) grins and wipes her tears away. "I love you."

Hak smiles and replies. "I love you too."

---
Lmao, I know very cheesy but see what I did there? :D

Nope? Did you guys saw a quote that belonged to something that relates with our childhood days?

Forgive me that it took a long time for me to update this since I ship Hak so much with Yona. If you guys have already noticed, I don't have an update schedule (is that what it's called?) since it's a hassle cause school and stuffs like writer's block, vise versa.