Broken I「Soo-won」

[A/N: Yes this has a part 2 cause I felt like this was too long for a one shot xD]

The younger Soo-won hides behind the bushes, he was playing hide and seek with his friends and (First Name) was 'it'. She was the Earth Tribe's princess and she came to visit the Sky tribe along with her father, General Lee Geun-Tae, since he has some business with the King Ii.

"Soo-won, Hak come out! I'm getting tired!"(First Name) complains as she continues to find them. She already found Princess Yona hiding under the table.

Soo-won tried to hide his giggle when he heard her whining and complaining. He felt sorry for the princess so he decided to give her a little hint. So he shook the bushes he was hiding which startled (First Name).

"Hello? Soo-won, Hak is that you?" (First Name) slowly goes near the bushes but she found a stick so she uses it as a weapon.

Soo-won heard her getting nearer and he jumped out of the bushes. "You found me!"
he cheered.

(First Name) yelped from surprise and she threw the stick away. She placed her hand near her heart and scolded him."Soo-won! My heart almost jumped right out my chest!"

Soo-won apologized to her and he had an idea on how to make it up for her."Hey, I have something to show you." he took her hand and leads her to a special spot from the Sky tribe.

"Huh? But what about Hak, I should look for him." (First Name) questions as she follows him.

"It will only take just a minute." Soo-won replies with a smile on his face.

"Okay, I trust you." (First Name) grins.

Not a moment later, they arrived to the cherryblossom tree. (First Name) wonders why would he lead her to the cherryblossom tree since they had many cheeryblossom trees in their tribe."Why a cherryblossom tree?"

"I thought it might calm you down since I heard that you liked cherryblossoms and besides you're our friend now, right Hak?" Soo-won says
which made her eyes widen and she points at the tree.

"Hak, I found you!"

Hak groaned in annoyance as he jumped down. He crossed his arms and asked (First Name).
"Soo-won, you said that you wouldn't tell!"

Soo-won laughs and explains."She was getting tired and it's almost sundown."

"Tsk... fine and (First Name)," Hak calls her out which made her look at him.

"Yes?"

"I don't mind if you visit here everyday and teach Yona a few manners since she'll become too manly if she stays with us and besides she might get lonely." Hak chuckles and places his hand on her shoulder.

"Yeah, let's stay friends forever and let's inform Yona!" (First Name) cheers and runs inside of the palace.

"Yona!" She calls out the other princess.

"What is it, (First Name)?" She curiously ask.

(First Name) smiles. "Let's be friends forever!"

Yona's face was filled with delight, knowing that she also made another friend. "Of course!"

---

"Princess (First Name), your father is waiting for you." A servant informed the princess who was currently brushing her (h/l) beautiful hair with a grim look on her face. She found out that Hak ran away with Princess Yona after King Ii was murdered under the hands of the Wind Tribe general. (First Name) wouldn't believe that he would do something so cruel, she knows how important the king is to him

"Okay." She stands up and places the brush on her table. (First Name) walks towards the door with a heavy heart then she asks herself if they are still alive.

'I hope they are still alive... they are too important to me.' She thought and saw her father then greeted him with a smile. "I'm here."

"Good, now we have to go since we're running late. The meeting of all the tribes is important."

---
I am so sad to announce that I will be going on hiatus since school is eating up my free time and after I post the remaining characters, [Yoon and Hak]

Thank you for supporting :)