Imperfections「Yona」

Warning: There will be spoilers for those who haven't read the manga.

"YONA, WATCH OUT!" (First Name) yells as she cleanly slices the soldier's left arm with her sword.

They were currently battling with a group of Naidai addicts since this was part of Yona's plan.
(_ _)oO Flashback (_ _)oO

"First they injure her now they are finding her and they want to kill her?! Oh hell no!" (First Name) cracks her knuckles and grabs her axe with a pisses off look at her. "When do we kill this dude?"

"(First Name), please calm down." Yona says.

Then suddenly someone hits her on top of her head, hard. She yelps in pain and gingerly touches the part where it hurts. (First Name) turns around and saw Hak. "What the- really Hak?!"

"You need to calm down since we need to think a plan."

"And I have one..."

(_ _) oO Flashbacks (_ _)oO

'Tch, is he really that desperate for Yona to die?' (First Name) thought as she cuts another one. She saw that she didn't cut him well since he rose back again and charged at her.

"Why can't they just die?!" She yells from irritation as she jumps on his back and slices his head off. The Nadai addict fell from the ground with blood surrounding him.

She gracefully lands on the ground while slicing two Nadai addicts' heads. (First Name) lands on the ground and their bodies and heads at the same time. She didn't notice that there was another Nadai addict on her side, he cuts a wound on her (dominant) arm since he was wobbly on her feet unlike the others.

"Dammit! You bastard." She grits her teeth and cuts his legs off then his head. Blood was oozing out of her wound and yet she continued to fight. Yona notices that she was struggling to kill Nadai addict which was twice as her size. Yona got her bow and arrow; carefully she points her target at the Nadai addict when the time was right, she lets go of her arrow and it went through his head.

(First Name) was shocked but she remained strong to fight and keep up with the others.

~After the fight~

"Tch, what a ugly scar." (First Name) mumbles as she gingerly touches her scar. She took a bath on a lake that was near their tent.

"I think it looks cool." Yona smiles as she cleans her hair.

"You're only trying to be nice, Princess Yona." (First Name) says and looks at her. "Actually, YOU are nice."

Yona giggled. "Thank you and besides, your imperfections are welcomed here."

---
Tbh, I was having a hard time writing this since I ship her so much with Hak and who says, I won't write her?! She's amazing; fantastic character development.

I will try to update a lot and thank you for supporting this :)