Braids「Jae-ha」

(First Name) was having struggles of getting her index unknot of her (h/c) hair. She was ashamed of being called as a girl since she couldn't to something this simple; braiding. She really wanted to know of how to braid since she was so curious and interested but she sucked at it like seriously who gets at least one of their fingers tangled on their hair?

Finally, she got her finger out of her hair. Having no other options, (First Name) decided to call out Jae-ha since he had long, pretty hair then maybe he had experienced in braiding. "Jae-ha!"

He appeared right infront of her within a millisecond. Jae-ha had a seemingly innocent grin on his face. "You called?"

(First Name) scoffed. "Well, obviously and anyways, do you know how to-"

"Climb a tree?" Jae-ha asked which made her annoyed for not finishing her sentence.

"What?! No, you lizard. I was just wondering that...." (First Name) played with her fingers.

"Yes~?" Jae-ha leaned closer to her still his grin was on his face and she pushed it away. "Don't you dare that you thought about that....." she says in a pissed off tone.

"What no~"

She squished his face with both of her hands."Don't lie to me, lizard. JUST, let me finish and also stop using that kind of tone! It's annoying."

"Piwne (Fine)." Jae-ha replies as he tried to pry off her hands off of his face. After she lets go, he replies. "What do you need?"

"Do you know how to braid? If so please teach me." She pleads by putting both of her hands together in a praying mannerism which he found cute.

"Alright, alright." He says.

The young female cheered as she hugged him with all her might while chanting continuous thank you's. "Let's start now!"

"Now, as in now?"

(First Name) giggled. "Of course, you damned lizard!"

'I'm helping her and yet she's still calling me a lizard....' Jae-ha thought and sweatdropped. "Go sit on the grass while I sit on the rock."

(First Name) questions."Huh? why?"

"So it will be easier to braid."

She obeyed him and sat on the soft, green grass. Fortunately, there was a flower bed beside her and she descides to make a flower crown, just for fun (Actually it is for Jae-ha). Jae-ha instructed her on what to do and she listened at the same time. After he was done, he asked for something that could tie the hair and used a soft, silk like ribbon which was the color of (f/c).

He tied her hair, neatly and says that he's done."Here, yah go."

"Thank you, Jae-ha and here..." (First Name) bowed to him while giving her appreciation gift for him.

"Thanks for the flower crown, I guess..." Jae-ha blushed as he gratefully takes the flower crown and wore it. "How do I look?" He asks as he strikes some funny poses, making her laugh.

"You look lovely." (First Name) says in between her laughter.

When he saw her laugh, his heart fluttered with joy and he couldn't stop himself from smiling . He felt happy whenever he makes her laugh in his own (non perverted) way.

"Not only the flower was blooming this fine season but also the love a young couple."

---
I need some sleep.....