f o u r ; the wooden-ass murdering-ruler

Some swearing in this chap, cover your virgin eyes! (Ha.)

I'd like to dedicate this chapter to @HeroGirl10092. Happy birthday, Hero! c: <3

Chapter 4

ELSA

Just a quick update on my current state; I'm not amused. Being seated at the sixth row sucks a whole lot especially when you're in History class.

I honestly find History both relevant and irrelevant at the same time, I mean yeah, we should give respect to those who sacrificed their lives for the sake of our freedom etc. But can't people just move on? Past is past, and that means that you don't have to make me memorize every single program that every single president declared during his/her term of presidency. Sigh.

How we got to that topic? I do not know. All I know is that I want this to finish as soon as it started so that I can get the hell out of here. And the funny thing is, the said subject hasn't even started yet, great.

"Wai-Woa-AGH." I heard a yelp at the front row causing me to put down the book I was reading ('cause ya know, there's really not much to do when you're in your class room, waiting for your professor to casually waltz into the room.) And raise a brow as the hazel brown haired boy blushed furiously as the blonde haired girl offer him help.

"Hiccup, are you alright?" Said the worried blonde haired girl to the guy whom I assumed was 'Hiccup'

To care or not to care? That is the question.

The latter one was more of a desirable option so nonetheless, I just continued on reading.

~*~

It wasn't after 10 minutes till the professor had shown up and began the lesson. I don't know whether I should be insulted or thankful that he did not notice a new student in his class. People these days were just so ignorant.

Nevertheless, I'll spare you the details of my 'interesting' experience during history class... and algebra... and you know what? Break time was all that really mattered.

But then again, I found myself lost in the corridors of this huge university. I checked the time and found out that I had 10 more minutes of break time left. Panicking, I didn't really care to which direction I was heading and just seriously sprinted across the corridors.

In the books I've read, most of the time, the new girl stumbles upon someone and just like that, they become friends but unfortunately for me, I'm not one of those new girls.

I practically almost slipped when I took a sharp turn. I would've preferred to slip honestly, because as soon as I took a sharp turn at the corner, I bumped into someone-- scratch that, I bumped into some kind of gang of mafias or what not.

I mumbled incoherent and unintelligible words as I mentally prayed that they would just let this pass by.

"Are you fucking blind?" The gang leader, I assumed, scowled as his tall figure towered upon me, making me feel shorter than how I normally feel.

"Well, if your definition of blind is not being able to see that you're an idiot for asking such a question, then yeah." I clasped my hand unto my mouth. Crap. I have got to control this mind to mouth filter I've got.

And his scowl turned into a death glare, and so did happen to the rest of the gang. They were about like what, five? And one of me. Well that escalated quickly, 0-100.

And only one word kept repeating itself in my head.

Run.

Freakin' run.