They are human

Pitbulls are just like humans, the make mistakes, but unlike us they try harder not to make the same one once again. Since we have become too ignorant to give them second chances, they never get that far in life.

Basic Scenario::::

-Someone gets hurt by a pitbull

-Another person calls animal control because of a “monstrous” pitbull attack]

-Animal control comes and willingly takes the “vicious” dog and KILLS it (“euthanize” it the proper term for this case, but I’m trying to get my point through)

What sickens many people is that pitbulls aren’t treated for what they are, normal dogs. They end up living shorter lives and their breed is discriminated strongly. Please don’t hate on the pitbulls for what their owners caused them to do. There are too many bigger and more important problems in our world besides pitbull attacks. Maybe everyone who is afraid of the breed should go worry about something else. Pitbulls and pitbull lovers have had it with all the complaining. There are problems like taxes, world hunger, terrorism, crimes, global warming, homelessness, yet millions of people are worried about a canine breed. If you feel the need to save others, go help repopulate the polar bears or some other endangered species. Ya’ll are just selfish bastards, there are children out there more worried about where they will sleep or where their next meals will come from. Please get a life, this way others can move on with theirs, or at least try to have one. So you know, pitbulls have feelings as well! If only they could talk then lots of people would be in deep shit.

Dog Psychology – when a dog has humane emotions, can tell whether their actions are rational or not, and can remember what is right or wrong.

What the hell people, is the human race being outranked by the freaking canine?!

(Well some people are Ea. haters)

The APBT is one of the top reigning compassionate breeds. They will forgive us if with beat them, they are loyal, and no matter what, you will find them by your side. So, believing that the breed is full of heartless killers…. BULLSHIT! They protect their masters + families even if their own lives are at stake. It’s like when you fall off you bike and your mom was there to pick to back up and fix your wound.

The APBT is more humane than us, the humans. Does that seem right? We, the human race, are less humane than a breed of dog?! Your damn right it’s true. We have too many irrational fears, that’s what end up controlling us. Pitbulls will always be known as humane!