J-Hope - Lazy Days

This was requested by nind2222222 ^^ Check out her works, alright? Hope this is fluffy enough ㅋㅋㅋ

You're Nina in this ^^

J-Hope - Lazy Days

"Today I don't feel like doing anything~ I just wanna lay in mah bed~," Hoseok mumbled as he buried his face in your neck and wrapped his arms around your waist. He pulled you against his chest and sighed.

"Nina~ Can we just stay in bed all day? You don't have work, I don't have work, we both don't have work. It's perfect. We can order pizza and have it delivered or something..." he purred as you turned over to face him.

"Well first, good morning to you too," you were about to kiss him when he suddenly exhaled, giving you a wonderful whiff of his morning breath.

And it was not pleasant.

"GEEZUS CRISTOS YOU STINKY! YOU VERY, VERY STINKY!" You squealed and rolled out of his grasp and onto the cold, hard ground.

"Aw Nina don't be so mean, it's not that bad," he said before breathing out and sniffing the air. ".............oh............" he stood up and ran to the bathroom, and you heard the sound of his electric toothbrush start whirring.

"Aish this guy...," you stood up and went to the bathroom as well to do your morning routine. When all that was done, Hoseok pouted.

"Well, now I'm too awake to go back to bed," he whined, "What do we do now?"

"Let's all make breakfast together!" You clapped your hands and ran down to the kitchen.

However, upon checking your fridge, you found it desolate. Abandoned by all forms of food.

"Maybe we should go shopping first?" Hoseok came up behind you and rested his chin on your shoulder as he looked into the empty refrigerator.

You flinched exaggeratedly and gently pushed him away before rubbing your shoulder.

"Omo, did I hurt you or something?" He panicked, his eyes filled with sincere worry. "I'm so sorry, Nina!"

"Yes, you hurt me. Your sharp chin stabbed my shoulder," you stuck your tongue out at him and laughed.

"Careful there," he eyed your mouth and winked as a smirk formed on his lips.

"Byuntae," you scoffed and grabbed a phone. "Hello, McJohnald's! I'll take two breakfast muffins, a box of pancakes, and two cups of coffee please. Have someone deliver it to ____________. Thank you!" You hung up and tossed the phone onto the counter.

{Lol I have no freaking idea whether McJohnald's delivers or not, or what they have on the breakfast menu XD}

"What should we do in the meantime? You know, while waiting for them to deliver the food?" Hoseok purred and trailed his hands along your arms.

"Let's exercise. Give me a piggyback ride around the house."

"Wait, what?" You jumped onto Hoseok's back and held on tightly to his shoulders as you kicked your legs.

"Giddyup! Go horsie!" You clicked your tongue and he sighed before letting out a loud attempt at a neigh.

"BAHAHAHAHA WHAT WAS THAT?!" You snorted and Hoseok tuned his head to pout at you.

"Hey, I tried my b-" "Horses don't talk!" You held a finger to his mouth and clicked your tongue again. "Giddyup! Huyah! Onwards and upwards! To infinity and beyond!" You pointed at the stairs and you felt him sigh beneath you.

"Neigh." He started running up the stairs and you laughed as you tried not to fall.

"Be careful!!!" You giggled and he did a twirl before running back down the stairs.

He ran to the living room and set you down carefully onto the couch before falling beside you, panting heavily.

"Yah, why are you so tired? It wasn't that long!" You poked his cheek and he grinned before pulling you over to sit on his lap.

"Well, I was carrying you up the stairs, and Nina, you're not very light," he chuckled and you frowned.

"Excuse me? Are you saying I'm fat?" You turned around and glared at him. Hoseok intertwined his fingers at your stomach and pulled you even closer to him.

"Nina, you're not fat. You're perfect in every way," he cooed and you blushed lightly. "But you are getting a little squishy. Especially...here!" His intertwined fingers unlatched and began mercilessly tickling your tummy.

"Haha Hoseok!!! Stahp it!!! Hahaha!!" You laughed and squirmed around, but he wouldn't let you go. He laughed evilly and continued tickling you.

"Ho-Hoseok! I can't breathe!" You huffed and he finally stopped, allowing you to catch your breath. "Geez...," you panted and rested your forehead on his chest.

"Hoseok..."

"Ne? Did I hurt you?!" He helped you sit up straight and gazed worriedly into your tired eyes, then at your stomach. You shook your head and smiled gently.

"No, we're fine. I can feel the laughter." Hoseok chuckled at ruffled your hair affectionately. "Oi...did you mean it when you said I was getting squishy? I mean...it isn't exactly my fault that I am but still..."

Hoseok kissed your forehead softly and took your hand in his. "Nina, you're only getting squishy because winter is coming and you need to fat to keep you two warm and cozy!"

You snickered and teasingly poked his cheek. "That makes me feel so much better." He grinned and kissed your forehead again.

"I know right? You're welcome!" He tucked your hair behind your ear and kissed your temple. "So...what should we do today, hm? The food should be coming soon."

"Mm...," you tapped your chin and shrugged. "I dunno, maybe we should just sit on the couch and watch dramas all day."

"Yeah, I'm sure you guys would enjoy that." The doorbell rings. "Oh! Stay down, I'll go get the food!" Hoseok jumps up and runs out to the front door. You hear him chatting with the delivery guy and smile as you rub your tummy lovingly.

"You have such a wonderful appa, baby. We'll be a happy family in the future. A happy family filled with hope."

○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ● ○ ●

Um...yeah, idk ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌ Hope ya liked it! I think it's quite cute, but I don't really know XD Hey, hey, hey! I was so happy that I had gotten to 2k reads on this book, but then I turn my head and look back and it went up to 3k!!! I'm soooo fricken happy I can't even explain it :D I would say thank you 3000 times but I think my fingers would fall off hehehe >< Idk what to do, honestly. Anyway, feel free to correct, comment, vote, and share! And~~~request! (at the correct page pleaseu~)

♡DangoGalaxy

PS: I love you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!