Chapter One

A/N: Bonnie is alive but her and Jeremy aren't together. Elena is with Damon. Stefan is in Mystic Falls but wants to travel. Klaus never slept with Hayley and he and the originals decided to stay in Mystic Falls considering Silas is now dead. I really hope you all enjoy this story! this is my first fic! thank you MiraBae for encouraging me to write ❤️❤️
Mickey

        After Graduation Caroline had been taken back by Klaus's sincerity and kindness. Through the months after, her and Tyler had been okay once he had arrived home, but things weren't the same. She kept thinking of what Klaus said to her.. "He's your first love, I intend to be your last."

Today would be the day she forgot all about him. She shouldn't be thinking about Klaus anyway, right? he's the bad guy, the big bad hybrid that came in and blew our houses down. "Yes" she thought "today I'm going to go home to Tyler and forget all about how Klaus's eyes sparkle or how kind he was.. Damnit I'm bad at this." Conflicted, she went on with her daily routine to call Elena.

"Hey Care!" Elena said picking up the phone.

"Hey Lena, what're you doing today? Tyler is supposed to be out all day and I haven't seen you in a while!"

"Sorry Care, I'd love to hang out but Damon planned dinner tonight. He knows things are getting weird so I guess he's trying to make up for it.."

Caroline rolled her eyes, she always loved Stefan and Elena with their epic love but she still wanted her friend to be happy. Care thought Damon could at least do that, apparently not.       

"Awe, sorry. I hope you guys work it out. I know I'm not Damon's #1 fan but I do want you to be happy. I guess I'll call Bon. love you!"

"love you too, Care. Bye!"
Caroline was going through her contacts when her phone popped up 20% battery. "Shit, I forgot my charger at the house." Vamp speeding back to the Lockwood mansion where she'd been staying for 2 months she went up to her and Ty's room to grab her charger.

As she was about to leave she heard voices in the backyard. "I thought Ty was gonna be out all day?" she said to herself. Caroline walked quietly toward the backyard to find Tyler and the were slut sucking face on HER pool chair. "SERIOUSLY?!" she yelled. Hayley jumped off Tyler only to find Caroline with anger burning in her eyes.

"God, I knew we were growing apart but REALLY TYLER?! HER?" Caroline was pissed. As she vamp sped to their room to pack her clothes and belongings Tyler told Hayley he would call her later, he needed to talk to Care.

As she threw clothes in a bag Tyler walked in and she bared her fangs telling him to fuck off. She grabbed her phone and called Bonnie. Much to her despair, Bonnie's phone was off. She called Stef and told him to pick her up at her mom's. She needed to get the hell out of here.

Tyler followed her all around the house yelling about how she was probably sleeping with Klaus behind his back anyway. That got her attention.

"WHAT did you just say to me?" Caroline turned her fangs and veined eyes toward her now ex-boyfriend with rage. 

"Klaus has nothing to do with your adultery! If you were unhappy you should've said so, you ungrateful DOG." Care was furious as she walked toward the exit. "And if you think you can fix this, you're very very wrong. we're over Ty." With that, she slammed the front door and vamp sped to her moms house where she found the driveway empty. She set her belongings in her room and cried on her bed as she waited for Stefan.

A/N: aaaaand scene. I really hope you all enjoyed your little sneak peek to Enchanted. please don't hate me for ending the chap here but I wanted the breakup to happen sooner than later so we can get to the Klaroline already *evil plotting fingers* please leave a vote and comment and give me any suggestions! Thank you MiraBae and @chrissyclaw for helping edit and encouraging me 😀💘