Chapter Six

A/N: Binge writing hour number 5. Tonight we are out and about in Chicago! Let's do it -M 

With girl talk out of the way it was now 4 pm, we were set to leave around 5:30 so I figured I should shower now. I went up to my room and almost cried at the sight of the hair products Rebekah left for me in my bathroom. "Love. Her. SO. Much" I thought as I got in the shower. My head started to clear after I stood under the hot water. I got out before too long and walked to my closet to find the outfit I wanted to wear for my first night in Chicago. I pulled out a cute white skirt and top, matched it with my green leather jacket and white heels. It's warm season now, but I knew it could get cold here, so the jacket was a good choice. 

I left my hair down in its usual curls, and put on light, natural make-up. I grabbed a cute green bag to put necessities in and went to Elena's room to talk to her about where we were going. I knocked before I came in, and found Elena laying on her big bed, feet crossed looking at her laptop. I laughed because she looked so comfy, she always knew how to adapt. I laid next to her on the bed and we talked about all the good shopping places and bars around.

Bonnie and Bekah joined us not too long after and we decided to go shopping tomorrow after lunch. Boys free, Bekah made that rule, but nobody was objecting. "Yes, Kol. That means you too. Go stalk your brothers." Bonnie said. We all rolled our eyes, typical Kol. I had to remind myself to find a witch while we were out to see if there was a way to help Bonnie. Being the Anchor to the Other Side has to suck. 

We all traveled to the living room where the boys were already drinking bourbon and talking about all of Chicago's attractions. Klaus's eyes met mine and then traveled down my body. He smiled at me and I couldn't look away. From his dimples and his Henley I couldn't help but grin back. Little did we know all conversation stopped. Elena and Elijah eye locked, and Stefan and Rebekah were in the same boat. "Kol, seriously. SHUT UP." The room turned to look at Bonnie.

"Sorry, I forget that you guys can't hear him... Must be nice." she said rolling her eyes.

Everyone cleared their throats as if it would clear the tension in the room. Elijah suggested we get going, so we all piled out the door and got in our respected cars in groups. We decided to hit the bar scene first to break to the tension from earlier. "Yeah totally, add alcohol to all the sexually frustrated people here. Great idea." I thought to myself. 

Of course Stef, Rebekah, and Klaus wanted to go to Gloria's, so that was our first stop. Everyone had a few drinks and danced until around six. We posed for a picture that Gloria wanted to keep. I announced that I was starving and desperately needed food, so we headed to a near by restaurant.  

We all ate and kept up the playful tone with regular banter. Bonnie translated for Kol whenever we all exchanged old stories, because he insisted he didn't want to be left out. I had to admit, he was funny. I decided tomorrow I really needed to ask Elijah in private if he knew a good witch around. I had something up my sleeve I wasn't ready for Klaus to know just yet. 

All of us decided we should head home because of our packed schedules for tomorrow, Bekah wanted to get an early start on shopping. Klaus, Stef and Elijah apparently had some super secret spy business to attend to, I didn't even bother asking I just rolled my eyes. Once at the mansion I said goodnight to everyone and crawled into the beautiful bed that had been calling my name. With my Ramones t-shirt and shorts I fell asleep faster than usual.

I woke up to my name. "Caroline... Caroline. Caroline get up!" I climbed out of bed and kept following the voice until the edge of garden outside. Facing the woods, three figures came out and I swear if my heart was beating it would have stopped. Walking towards me were Qetsiyah, Silas, and the Original witch bitch herself Esther. If I wasn't so freaking scared, I would have screamed, but I put on a brave face and decided to stall until Klaus realized I wasn't in the house.