Sorry

You used to be alone in first year, always in front of the class. Always the first to raise hand. I was so often in the back that the only thing I saw during the class was your back, your brown and wild hair with your hand right in the air. It was a sight I was used to see.

Sometimes I felt like your brain made you shine but maybe it was in my head and maybe it was only the windows in front me who made you shine.
Because the only thing I saw during class was your shadow. Your face was always turned to the light. And I knew somehow that you were made to shine.

You were a muggle born and still you managed to gather a lot of knowledge about magic, as much as I knew, no. You knew even more our world than me. Not my world of magic but it was also yours. It was our's. People with magic inside of them are allowed in our world, muggle born or not. And I don't mind sharing with you, it's okay I think. But father would not allow it. He hates people like you.

I feel sorry for you, and for me. I'm sorry I have to act rude toward you. It's not only you but your case is worst. You're muggle born and my father hates muggle and you're also in Griffondor. Slytherin aren't know to be friendly with your house. Because there's a lot of things implied and the simple thought of being friend with you is not even took into consideration. Having a friendly relationship with someone like you is out of question.

I'm sorry. It's not you it's me. You're perfectly fine the way you are muggle born or not, it's me. If I wasn't who I am maybe we could have this sort of relationship. But we can't be friend.

It's me who can't. It's a forbidden thing for me to mix with muggle born and worst if they are Griffondor. I'm not permitted. And I feel so pitiful to have to bend to these useless rules.

I wish I could break them but I'm not brave enough.

I'm sorry I'm weak I understand if you wouldn't be friend with me after all.

It's me not you.

I'm sorry.