Chapter 6

Jonah p.o.v.
*********************
"Jonah, Matthew get up where going to the fair today so get dressed" I hear my mom yell from her room. "Oh my fucking gosh why be so loud" matt mumble pushing his head against the pillow. "Well I call first in the shower" I say going to my closet in picking out this creamy white flannel to go obove me white v neck shirt and my black skinny jean with my black and white vans. Once I'm finished with that I go to my bathroom in take a well deserved bath. Maybe I should invite her to come for that we can spend some time with one another. No Jonah act like you don't won't her make her want you I think to myself. "Dude what the fuck,I need to take a shower to you know",Matt says banging on the door. "I'm almost done just wait a sec", I say grabbing a towel to put around lower region. I then quickly dry off and put my clothes on and walk out the bathroom with my semi wet hair." Only took long enough" matt says pissed. "It's not my fault,it take work to look as good as I do" I say smirking at him. I then go downstairs to the kitchen bar to see what my mom made. "That smells good" I say hugging her from the behind . "Thanks Hon", she say turning around to face me. "Is everything okay" she say rubbing my back." Yeah why you ask", I knew she would tell that there is something wrong I mumble under my breath." Let's talk about it",she says motioning me to the couch. "Is dad coming", I say not really wanting to talk about it when he's around. "No he's not Jonah now tell me what's wrong please", my mom says. "To be honest I really don't now what it is but it has to do something with Dahlia" she just nod understandably. "Well just tell her how you feel and maybe she will come around" she say giving me a reassuring smile. "Hey guys let's hit the road I'm ready to go" matt say barging in. We then just head outside to the car, I take the front seat with my mom while matt is stuck in the back with my little sister. "Where here" my mom say after about 30 minutes of driving. My sister cheers as we all get out the car and make out way to the gate to pay. As we walk up to the Clark to pay I see a familiar face but then just shrug it off. " What do you want to do first" my little sister ask holding my hand. "Um let's go get are face panted" I say smiling ar her brightly. "Okay" she says smiling really hard. "What would you like sweetheart" the guy ask her as she sit down. "To be a tiger" I then just grin at her. "Jonah is that you," I hear someone say with a hint of fear. I then turn around to be faced with Kate. Anger quickly fill me as I stare at her. "What are you doing her" I spat harshly. "No... nothing just with..... my boyfriend" she say looking at me grinning. "What are you going to do this time Jonah" she say raising her voice. Don't forget that you caused me so much pained mentally and physically she yell. I then walk up to her in grab her wrist making sure I don't grab it to hard. "Ahhhhhhh she screams get off me, please don't hurt me like last time", she say beginning to fake cry. "What the fuck, you know what I don't have time to deal with cheaters like you", I say turning around to get my sister. As I get my sister a policemen comes up to me that he has to bring me in because of complaint. " No........ I didn't even do shit I say getting away from him. Then at least get your mom. "Whatever I say pissed, that bitch planned this no wonder I'm the way I am now it's because her I mentally scream at myself. "Joney it's not your fault" my sister says hugging my waist. "Jonah what did you do" my mom says walking up to the policemen. They then talk for a while before my mom turn back to us. "Let's go to the car my mom says looking down and matt get in the front with me. "What happened Jonah I thought you had changed she say with tears in her eyes. The policemen told me you where harassing your ex Kate and that you look pretty aggressive out there. I thought you where over of what happened between you two. But you better be lucky he gave you a warning and told us to leave the area my mom say facing the road". "She set me up mom I really have tried to changed" I manage to say. "It's okay Jonah I believe you she say smiling at me.
****************************
Dahlia p.o.v

As I turn my phone of I continue to pack my clothes to go to my aunt. To be honest I'm kinda scared at the moment. "Maybe I should text Jonah and apologize to him for yelling", without a doubt I send him a text

Dahlia : Hey Jonah I'm srry about yesterday

Jonah: ...........

Dahlia: I really am sorry

Jonah: What do you need Dahlia

Dahlia: Fine I was wondering if you could drop me off to my aunts house please I'm kinda scared

Jonah: Oh

Dahlia: So can you please

Jonah : Okay whatever

Dahlia:see you then (address)

"What's his problem" I quietly mumble to myself.I then quietly clean up the small dengy apartment. I then calmly sit down in wait for him
******************
So is she trying to for get the guy who sent her those messages or what. And what is the back story between that girl and Jonah huh huh huh!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you like d this chapter and yeah lol