What are we?

Dahlia p.o.v.
********************
Jonah: I like you

After jonah sent me that text i had a mental break done. I didnt know what the hell to say so i left him on r and turned my phone of knowing that he would keep texting me. 'Ahhhhhh what the hell am im going to do', i said pacing back and forth. Im literally freaking out 'me and jonah a couple. Wait a minute i getting ahead of my self he didnt even ask me to be his girlfriend he just said that he liked me. I mean thats a sign right. Maybe tommorrow at schools he will ask me out or something. Not that im hoping he will' i think to myself leaning on the wall. " Hey is everything okay up there" my stepdad said causing me to loose my train of thoughts
Yeah everything is fine i just feel a little sick im just going to take a shower and go to sleep i some what yell back. I then take a shower and try to go to sleep but the only thing on my mind is Jonah.
********(next day still her p.o.v.)

As i put on my uniform I cant help but make myself look perfect for him. 'i want to be his girlfrienf', i mummble to myself over and over again. I then do one final check and head downstairs. "You ready" alex says nudging me a little bit i just kindly smile and we walk to the car and he drive us to school. As i get out and waln in school i cant gelp but try to find Jonah. "Bye Alex" i said while i walk to first period. I then sit down by Leah. "Hey stranger" she say as i look at her. I then reply with a hey and we just have a small talk deom there. As class is about to start Jonah walk in looking like he just had sex, but i refuse to think so. So I just send a small smile his way but he only send back a glare. "Care to explain why your late" the teacher says questioning Jonah. "I was busy with life", he says taking a seat shutting the teacher up. So today class where going to have a mini project and i will chose your partner. I automatically hear me and Jonah's name get call out as partner. I then go by him trying to talj to him but he refuses to even look at. " Jonah we should make a visual aid to present our things". He doesn't even reply. I then start to just look at him and thats when i notice a big ass purplish and redish hickey on his neck. In then the devil walk in and by the way shes walking you can tell that she just did something. As she walk by us she send a quick wink towards jonah way and all he do is smirk 😏. Wow are fucking serious dahlia. He played you he never liked toy it was all a big fucking joke to him. I think to myself,without a second thought i leave the class and head towards the dooor. All i can think about right now is getting away from this crazy ass school. As i out the door i feel something grab my hand and out of reflex i punch it in the nose. "What the fuck" I hear Jonah say under his breath still keeping a firm grip on my wrist. What do you want i say looking in his ungodly beautiful eyes. "I dont want anything, i just wanted to make sure you were alright", he said looking down. "
Well im not alright, because you played me. You actually had me believe that you liked me but you were fucking with the whole time" i sat on the verge of tears. "An you want to know the f ed up part is i actully had feelings for you a White boy, but now i guess i know better rhen to fall flr something that is just, without finisheing my sentence i just turn around in start crying.
" Dahlia i was not fucking with your feelings , if anybody it was you. I sent you so many calls and text but you didnt answer any off them soooooo what was i suppose to do Dahlia i really do like you. In i dont wany us to be just friends with each other i never did, what i want is to be something more you know". He then just pauses.

"So what going to happen". I say with a scrachy voice

" i dont know but i do know that it was suppose to be you that pit this on my neck he say hugging me from the behind
****************
I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER I UPDATED YAY........ LOL VOTE COMMENT AND FOLLOW