2] Prizes

For a recap, here are a few things that you need to know:

- The theme of your piece is "bullying" and must be up to 1,000 words; written in English

- The piece must be tagged "Crazy231contest" and must be your original work

- It must be submitted by midnight on the 18th September 2015 (British Summer Time - BST)

---

... So, what are the prizes?

3rd place: A shout out to my 1.3k followers and a permanent add of your work to my reading list "Contest winners #2." [*]

2nd place: A shout out, adding your work to my reading list "Contest winners" and a genuine comment/critique on the first chapter of any story of your choice (it has to be your own work).

1st place: A shout out, adding your work to my reading list "Contest winners," a genuine comment/critique on the first chapter of any one of your stories (you choose which one) AND a permanent follow.

Bonus prize: (for fourth and fifth place) is a shout out! These two winners will be randomly selected.

***

Sound like something you want? Then get writing!

Remember, don't send the link onto my message board or to my inbox unless I haven't added the book to my reading list after a really long time.
If you do this straight away, it breaches the rules and I have the right to withdraw your work from the contest (you will be messaged if this happens).

Good luck, and if you think there are authors out there who would like to participate (perhaps friends of yours?) or deserve to win, then spread the word via social media.

***

[*] This reading list will be added later on in the competition when the winners have been chosen

-Alicia

---

If you want to know what I'll be judging on then look at the previous 'judging' section but instead of the theme if loss, it will be the theme of bullying. :)