1. Since 2008

Faith's Pov

Hi, my name's Faith and I'm 12 years old. I am in the 7th grade. I never feel alone because I have several friends. Shanice is my girl best friend. We've known each other since third grade. Rayan lives right across the street from me. He moved in my neighborhood two years ago. Craig's dad is very close with my mom so we hang out at least every Saturday.

Chresanto and I have been hanging out ever since he found out that he had a crush on Shanice. He's such a user.

Now, Jacob...that's a different story. We've been best friends since diapers. My mom and his mom have been best friends since they were in kindergarten and they tried to get pregnant at the same time, but he's a few months older than me. I call him my big brother and he calls me his little sister. We went to preschool, then elementary and now middle school. We're planning to go to the same high school also. All of us. And sometimes I feel like Jacob has a crush on me ever since what happened 2 years ago, but that would be weird. I wouldn't want to jeopardize our friendship.

Anyway, the six of us make a great friendship and I know that we will be best friends forever.

VOTE AND COMMENT!

~ KiKi 😍💋💞