ERIK:

                       I entered the diner—elated—with a ginormous grin spread across my face. I'd just dropped Charlotte home—yeah, you read that right; she couldn't run away from me anymore—and something—something pacifying and astronomically pleasing—had begun tickling my heart.

Three things had become inexplicably clear:

1) I had finally for the love of me gotten over Emilia Götze.

2) I slowly becoming insane.

3) That insanity was turning my penis into a vagina.

Thanks, Lotte.

"You have twig on your hair," Cora commented as I whisked into the diner. "Did you fuck Charlotte behind the bushes on something?"

My thought progression went something like this:

Hehe.

Hehehe.

Maybe.

Okay, maybe not.

But I will one day...

"Cora," I murmured, heaving out a wistful sigh. I gently took her by the hand and pirouetted her around; "Oh, Cora, dear Cora."

She giggled, letting me go. "Jesus, Erik."

"My boy finally got laid," chimed in a low, casual voice from behind.

I turned around, my smile diminishing. "Marco."

"So you're here for more than just Mario's engagement, huh?"

"I'll leave you two to it!" Cora squeaked, swiftly brushing past me. She went to an occupied table without a specific resolve, leaving me alone to wallow in my growing misery, which had been insinuated by Marco.

The last person in the world I wanted—heck, I'd expected—was he, but there he was, standing sickeningly upright as if he hadn't hidden in secrecy all these years. I wondered if Mario had filled him on the information that I now knew, if Marco knew that I knew that he'd fucked my now-dead girlfriend.

"We need to talk," he said urgently, moving forward and grabbing my arm.

I brushed it off. "Whatever, Marco."

Come on, Erik," he pressed. "It's important."

I scoffed. "Yeah, right."

He heaved out a sigh of exhaustion, bringing his hands to his temples. "It's about Charlotte." 

☂ 

shortest chapter ever  and i probably typed it in like five minues

this is probably the laziest i've ever been hahaha

but you guys should check out my new adnan januzaj fic;)