Chapter 3

Tara's POV

I walk to second period, what just happened I just gave my number to a complete stranger. I walk into my working with children class. Theres Sam just sitting there next to Eli, I probably shouldn't interupt there make out session. Last time I did that I got punched so hard it left a bruise. Haha I just sit there laughing in my head going over what had just happened. Not noticing that i had a hudge smile on my face, and that Sam had pulled away from Eli long enough to notice. But I just sat there not noticing, I mean how could I Andrew was extremly attractive and and.

"TARA!"

I awake from my daze and decided to respond before she yelled again.

"What?!"

"What happened in the office? You never go to the office. How bad was it what did they do?

"I never made it."

"Never made it what do you mean?"

"I didn't make it to the office, I fell and then an attractive man a very attractive man helped me up."

"A man? Who was it? What did he want? How old was he? Give me details?!"

"His name is Andrew and he has these gorgeous deep blue eyes, that flippy black hair with red streaks, and he was taller than me."

This is such a big surprise because I'm about 6' even and he was like alomst 6'5 he was just perfect.

"Taller than you jesus, Tara are you sure he wasn't a giant, like one of those ones from that book what is it called?"

"Tales of the Brothers Grimm?"

Eli had inserted him self into our conversation again.

"Shut up Eli." I snapped.

"What wasn't it funy?" Eli said to Sam.

"Yes babe hilarious." She kisses him then returns to our conversation.

"Haha very funny Sam"

"Sorry no more teasing. So what grade is he in?"

"Thats the thing hes not...."

"What do you mean did he like graduate last year?"

"More like three.."

"Tara you bad girl!"

She laughs because she knew I wouldn't be able to find someone my age. I never have. It's just, just they are so boring and don't know what the fuck they are doing. My phone buzzes in my pocket, I look at it and then I look up at Sam. I take out my phone and unlock it. Its from him, already dang that was fast I wonder if he has any interest?

"Who is it?"

Both Sam and Eli look at me with curiosity. I read the message. It's from him, I smile a little and then begin to read it aloud.

"Hey its Andrew. So I had a really great time chatting with you, and I was wondering if you'd like to meet in library today at lunch?"

"Ooooo Taras going to do it on a bunch of book shelves."

Sam turns and smacks Eli hard on the arm.

"Ouch what you do that for?"

"You know why."

She glares at him for a second then looks at me.

"Why does he want to meet you in the libary?"

"Good question."

I text back "sure :)" then I close my phone and start writing the notes that I should have been writing since the beginning of class.