Chapter 6

Andrew's POV

Finally school is over. I text Tara, "hey by any chance would you like to go out with me tomorrow?" She responds, "ya I would love that, but we will have to meet somewhere cause I can't really explain you to my mom." "Thats perfectly fine:)" "Meet me at the mall at 2 tomorrow?" "Yes:)" Ah she makes me happy and I barely know her, Iv'e known her for what a day? How could this happen, me falling for a sixteen year old girl. Well its happening, who cares age is just a number isn't it? I roll over flip my light off and fall asleep.

Tara's Pov

Home at last oh thank god. I text Andrew goodnight, and I decied to read for a little while. Lost in thought I end up falling alseep.

Andrew's Pov

I wake up to a text from Tara, I must have fallen asleep before I got to respond. Ah that makes me sad, I text her goodmornig and start to get ready. I pull on some tight blue skinny jeans, a slayer shirt and then I go to the bathroom to straighten my hair. I wonder if she likes my long hair? I walk out of my room and into the living room where my roommate Jason is sitting playing video games.

"Who are you getting ready for?"

"This girl."

"Why didn't you tell me about her."

"Because Jason I just met her yesterday."

"Yesterday and already going out? Wait I thought you worked at the Highschool yeterday?"

"I did."

"Then how did you have time to meet a girl."

"I met her at school."

"Ooo milf?"

"No not exactly, student."

"Oh senior?"

"No sophomore..."

"Andrew!"

"What I like her, kinda I don't know how I feel yet."

"Thats illegal."

"Only if we have sex, and I like sex I really do but I feel like I could like her more."

"More than sex? Dang she must be a great what is she sixteen?"

He bursts out laughing like I don't know that its wrong and that it's funny that I might have feelings  for her. Ugh I just pick up my things and leave. Driving to the mall, all these things going through my head. What if she doesn't like me, what if that kiss was nothing, how do I feel? I see her standing outside of HotTopic, she's wearing black skinny jeans so tight you can see her curves a Motionless in White shirt. She looks amazing, my heart starts to race as she waves at me. I walk towards her strong and confident.
"Hey Andrew."
"Hey Tara, how was your evening?"
"Pretty good actually, amazing dreams and your self?"
"Same. Do you wanna go or just hang out here?"
"Let's get out of here."
"Okay where would you like to go?"
"Ugh. I don't know I'm kind of horrible making decisions."
"Do you wanna just go to my place?"
Fuck why'd I say that you never ask a girl to your place on the first date. Is this even a date? What is this she's sixteen I'm twenty one, this is illegal but you know what I don't even care.
"Sure."
"Wait what, what did you just say?"
She has a little smile on her face. It's cute.
"I said sure."
We go to my car and leave back to my place.