Chapter 5

Tara's POV

Ugh one more period then I'm done but its physics and I hate physics. I also have it with my ex Tyler, and I swear to you he's the stupidest human being in this school. I walk into Mrs. Harper's class ready to get it over with, and then theres Tyler sitting there waving at me. I gnore him, and take a seat. The teacher walks in, but its not her it's a sub. Fuck yes that means we aren't doing anything today and we won't have homework. I text andrew: "hey by any chance do you want to pull me out of class right now and we can talk some more?" As soon as he responds the innercom comes on.

"Harper?"

"This is the sub, but yes how may I help you?"

"Will you send Tara Wilkins to the library please."

"Of course."

I was all ready packed up and out the door by the time they look down. I start walking to the library, I kinda can't wait to see him. I reach the library and walk in to see Andrew sitting in the big chair behind the desk reading Harry Potter, oh thats sexy.  He finally notices me and looks up from his book smiling.

"Well hello Tara."

"Hello Mr."

"Petrova."

I smile, I think this is the biggest smile I've ever had.

"Mr. Petrova, well thats cute."

"Come sit down."

I walk over to him and sit on the desk infront of him. Staring down into those deep blue eyes, hoping I could restrain myself. I don't know this guy, hes older than me, I just met him this morning, and you know what I don't really give a fuck.

"How was your...."

I cut him off with a kiss, he stands up and holds my hips. I have those butterflies in my stomach, then he goes and bites my lip. This jerk how'd he know it's one of my many turn ons. I pull away and smile down at him, one of my cute but flirty smiles.

"Well then where did that come from?"

"I don't know I mean I think you are cute and wanted to see what that would make me feel."

"Oh, and how did that make you feel?"

He smiles. Oh god I love his smile.

"Good, really good."

"Oh really."

His smile makes the butterflies return. I'm about to go down for another kiss, but the lunch bell rings. I know I have to get out of there before all the computer nerds come flying in here.

"I have to go meet my friend Sam I'll talk to you later."

I kiss his cheek, grab my things and run down stairs to meet Sam. I go to the music building, where me and Sam always hang out now that band fuckboys have all dropped out or moved to a different school.

"Hey Babes."

"Hey T, where were you I went to get you from fifth period but you weren't there. Where were you?"

"I was in the library."

"Ooo the library, please do tell."

"I kinda kisses him."

"Tara, you don't even know this guy."

"I know I know but it felt right."

I can feel my face getting red. I covered my face with my hands and begin to laugh.

"Awe my Tara likes someone."

"Will you be quiet."

"Wait what is he even doing here?"

Huh I actually don't know, I pull out my phone. I type "Hey I was just curious, not to be rude but why are you here?" I wait and then my phone buzzes, Andrew of course. "I'm working here now :)" I look up at Sam in suprise.

"What. What is it?"

"He is working here now."

"What?! As what?"

I look down at my phone and type, "As what?" He takes much longer to respond this time, then it buzzes. "I'm the librarian now." I respond "Oh how exciting." I look up at Sam once more.

"He's the librarian."