How We Met Together

Yasmin's P.O.V.

With me trying to go to sleep but couldn't I looked at my phone seeing it was 2am in the morning. I checked my Twitter and The Sidemen's too seeing they are all still awake.
Apparently Vik was doing a Mini Games so I decided why not?
Not bothering to change or do any of that stuff not doing face can and started recording.

"Hey Waffles! ~yawn~ yes I am really tired and today we'll be doing some Mini Games! Oh god I can barely open my eyes whatever."

Doing the horse race first when I'm competive I'm wide awake. Almost beating Preston in the race and did. With me shouting

"Got beaten by a girl!"

I cheered when I won

TBNRfrags (Private Message): You are a fudging cacti ya know.
WafflesJustCuz: Not my fault you suck

I laughed and it was park our now it'd Vik. I was concentrating my butt off he was so close so close yet lost.

WafflesJustCuz: You guys suck cactus.
Vikkstar123: Woah woah.

Now its was the fishy thing more of Lachlan's game but it was Jerome who I was beating. With me hiding but getting points my name showed on the screen.

"Yes yes!!!"
I shouted into my mic

-after the recording

"Okay Waffles be sure to subscribe or leave a like to this video if you want more! And of course don't be a Pancake!"

I stopped the recording and got a skype message from Jerome, Preston and Vik how the heck do they even know my Skype?

JeromeASF: Skype plz?
Preston.Playz: Yeah I need to see what you look like you fudging pleb
Vikkstar123: whatever face cam okay?

I brushed my hair still in my PJs and turned on face can as I called them. Their faces popped up on my screen as I minimized it. My dog getting onto my bed and I got up putting it in the dog bed.
Sitting back down to see them

"HELLO!"
They all screamed which made me jump a little

"Okay you say I'm a pleb look at you guys."
I say moving my bangs out of my hair

"Whatever. Your WafflesJustCuz huh?"
Preston asked

"Yes Preston I am."
I say

"Okay What's your name again?"
Lachlan asked

"First of all I didn't tell you my name so why bother saying again. My names Yasmin."
I say

"Okay Yasmin. You going to MineCon?"
Vik asked

"Course I am. I got more sub's then you people. Well I got to go its like 4am. See y'all!"

"Baiii!!"
They shouted

With my pug still wake her name is Jay.

"Jay! Come here girl!"

I hopped into bed and picked Jay as she fell asleep in my arms.