I'm Sorta New So... Back Off

I saw some familiar faces but ignored it and started using my phone. And some people decided to talk to me.

"Hey Yasmin."

I looked up to see Kenny, Ashley and Jason.
I got up and hugged em cause I totally miss all of them.

"Hey guys? How's it going? Its been awhile."

"Okay so Ashley and Martin are together so AshTin."

I looked at Ashley as she smiled

Started talking with all of them and they can't go to Minecon because they don't have a million subs so that sucks.

It was like 1am and I was super tired.

"Hey guys I think I'm gonna go."
I say standing up and stretching

"You tired or something?"
Ashley asked

I nodded

"Well I'll walk ya to your room!"
Jason said smiling

"Sure and thanks."
I grabbed my stuff and Jason was by my side so
I waved at Jason as he left, opening my hotel room door then shutting it flying to my bed. Means jumping or pouncing on my bed.

-The Next Day-

Minecon was today and I heard The Sidemen were coming too cause Vik is here.

I got up and changed into my PepsiK hoodie with a Crop top fish fish fish shirt under it and dark blue ripped jeans with some sneakers.

Grabbing my hotel card and phone with my Minecon badge for a YouTuber and finally got out of there.
Seeing Preston walk out yawning examining his face to see hes been up for quite too long.
I sighed quietly and quickly walked by him and into the elevator where he stood right next to me. With adults patiently waiting for their level, I've finally gotten off and tried like sorta jogging to get a cab, Preston grabbed my shoulder almost making me fall back.

"Aren't you going to say hello or something?"

He asked as I turned around slowly

"Yeah no. Now please stop touching my shoulder."
I said taking a step back and walking out and grabbeda cab.

-MineCon-

With me finally finding The Pack booth, The Sidemen booth and my booth in between saying JustAnOreo and WafflesJustCuz t-shirts hung up onto the wall. In the back of it saying what I've came up

YasMinTube

Its been trending lately for some reason. With me still organizing everything by myself and The Pack and Sidemen already done and hearing Ethan's laugh echo around the whole place and Rob and Jerome joking around did not help.
I decided to listen to some music and started humming it not realizing I'm singing it and the whole place went quiet.
I hung up everything and started tapping my foot.
Throwing away all the boxes and saw it was opening time.
I took off my ear buds and phone when the line of people came.
Signing YasMinTube in the back and people buying my things in the front.

2 hours passed and I sat down on a wheely chair sighing.

"You tired?"
I spun around twice by accident and shook my head.

"You sure?"

My eyes not focusing on the person but making me have butterflies? I guess.
I rubbed my eyes and stared straight into that persons eyes.

Seeing it was Harry was surprising.

"Yasmin? You alright there?"
He waved his hand in front of my face.

"WAHHHH!"

Ethan and JJ screamed behind me making the others laugh and me jumping or falling backwards with Harry catching me.
With me furious as hell trying to run towards them but the others holding me back.
I just gave up and held up by Mitch.

Finally finding a ton of pens and threw it at KJ and Ethan with Ethan laughing hysterically and JJ swearing I could literally swear people were eyeing me.
My gut was saying turn around but my head was saying your gonna blush if you do.
I shrugged it off and walked out of my booth adventuring around taking some pictures. Seeing SkydoesMinecraft or Adams booth was cool made out of budder.
Deadlox or Tye was standing there talking with Quentin.
I seriously wonder why Team Crafted broke up. Huh.
I bumped into somebody who was Jason.

"Oh. Sorry dude."
I picked up his stuff and handed it to him as he smiled at me. I found the end of the place and leaned against it standing there by myself like a total pl- loser. Sighing and examining the place it was quite beautiful.
My stomach grumbling like heck and I finally stood up straight trying to find the front doors.
Grabbing my segway from my booth and got out of there.

"Hey Yasmin!"
I turned around seeing The Pack and Sidemen.
Weakly smiling at them

"Hey guys. What do you want?"
I asked turning forward

Simon and Vik on their segway coming right next to me

"Wanna go to a restraunt?"
Vik asked breaking the silence

"Yeah sure which one?"
I asked

-Restraunt-

I sat down in a booth sitting next to Toby and Josh.
With me using my phone I swear Preston and Lachlan were staring straight at me how I could see? In the corner of my eye.
I looked up giving a confused look.

"You guys got a problem or something?"
I asked having a bit of a calm tone

No answer but a smile and they listened to the others conversation.
With me staring back at my phone feeling just one stare just one.

"I swear that person who is staring at me I'm gonna break their neck."
I said sharply and annoyed
Laughs from the others especially freaking Ethan.

"Yasmin."

Lachlan said tapping the top of my head

"Hmm?"
I said putting my head up a little but using my phone.

He pointed to my food as I put my phone in my pocket.
Random things totally coming up by Jerome.
Being the nosey and listening to their conversation.

"So who do you all like?"