Am I... No Other People Like Me Too

Preston's P.O.V.

With Yasmin asleep in my arms and me smiling a little patting her head then leaving it on top of her head.

"Preston you are super lucky to have her."
Simon said sighing

"Nah I just made a move and she made for it."
I said looking down to Yasmin

"Well... This just got awkward."
JJ laughed at the end

"So do we all like her?"
Josh asked

"You like her?"
Lachlan asked pointing

"Well I don't know. Yeah I guess..."
Josh rubbed the back of his neck

"Well Flower King any thing to say?"
I asked

"I don't know anything. Yasmin seems pretty chill to be honest. That's what I like about her but just like a minor crush or something like that."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean she's not like other girls. Like she's comfortable in her own skin while other girls just compare themseleves."

We were about to say something but Yasmin yawned which was the cutest ever and sat up rubbing her eyes.

"Are we seriously still fucking up here?"
She muttered

Surprised she had sweated bit sorta satisfied.

"Yeah its been like 30 minutes or so."
Simon said checking his watch

Yasmin looked down seeing now the Ferris Wheel now moving and she smiled.

Seeing the other cart behind us and the guys hysterically waving.
All of us did the same.
Sort of hearing the song Talking Body on her phone and realizing it was on her playlist.
Not realizing she was staring right at me as I stared at her phone.

"Dude what the hell are you looking at?"
She said turning off her phone
I shrugged

"Sorry if I'm cursing. I cuss if I'm pissed just... Keep that in mind..."
She said

Finally getting off and Yasmin stretching grabbing her segway. Hearing Good For You from her ear buds made me question her.
She started dancing a little bit. Hoping on her defeat and mumbling the lyrics while biting her bottom lip.
I smiled at her looking behind me was Vik. He was staring straight at her.

Yasmin spun in a circle and pointed at me smiling a lot turning forwards and skipping a little ahead.

Making me blush a little

"DOES LAVA P HAVE A CRUSH?!"
Mitch and Jerome shouted
I covered their mouths

"Dirty stinking plebs not kidding."
I snapped
Seeing Yasmin smirk and giggle
She walked up to like don't oh! Knock down the bottles.
There was a Panda holding a Waffle which was huge hanging in the back.
She finally scored at the last second and grabbed the panda squeezing it.
Ethan took it and rose it up high laughing.
She tickled him and he dropped it as Lachlan caught it handing it to her.
JJ, Toby and Harry went back to their hotel.
We walked to an arcade and I followed Yasmin holding her tickets and coins.
She was using the Mario Kart game beating a guy next to her looking very familiar.

"BOOM SHACKA LAKE GOT BEATEN BY A FU- A GIRL!!"
She screamed laughing as he frowned

"Whatever. I let this hot girl win."
He said to his friends as they nodded.
Yasmin got 27 tickets and handed it to me folded neatly.
With me a little behind from her but still seeing her back was forcefully brang to the ground from my shoulder.

"What the?!"
I shouted

Yasmin's P.O.V.

Turning around seeing Preston on the ground and the group of guys my age when I beat at Mario Kart.
The guy who I was versing staring straight at me smirking.

"Well hello to you Yasmin."
He said

I grit my teeth and pushed them out of my way helping Preston up.

"Look. I don't know who the hell you are I'm trying not to get mad or curse so go away. Shouldn't you be changing some diapers."
I say in disgust walking away

"I don't know. At least I not a granny."
I stopped in my tracks and turned my head to the right eyeing them blowing my bangs away from my face.

Preston took a step back and ran to the others.

"I'm hella tired. I'm hella pissed. I'm about to snap. Now go away."
I say through,my teeth.

"Sorry can't help it you got so many wrinkles."

I fully turned around with a sharp red light in my eye and the other flowing a blue or what it seemed like it.
My costs super tight and stared straight at him.

"Bring it granny."

I cracked me neck and fingers moving my bangs.
He did the same and we both attacked at the same time.
With our faces close to each other and holding our hands pulling each other away from trying to punch each other. He smirked and made that kissy face trying to do it which made me even angryer.
With me flash backing to everything.

Flash Back to 6 years ago.

I finally beat my crush to Donkey Kong and wrested with him in the arcade smiling. He leaned in for a kiss as I excepted it smiling.

Its been like 6 months of dating and the time I finally come back from a vacation a week long finding my best friend cheating with him.

Flash Back Over

My eyes widened and I put my head down pushing him away.
Wiping some tears that were going to form and wiped them away.

"You crying?"
He asked suddenly calmly and caring
I stared straight at him realizing his hazel eyes super worried which made me really sad inside.
I turned around seeing the others. I slowly smiled at them and got my defeat from Preston and told him to have my coins and tickets and walked out.