Wait What Did You Just Say?

Grabbing my attention and guess everybody noticed cause I flung head up forward and turned to Jerome who was asking the others.
Raising my eyebrow and smiling a bit. Super curious...

"Well go on guys."
Simon said

Still staring and feeling somebody playing with my hair and not minding. It was JJ who was giggling a bit.

"Umm... Wrong place and time to say mine."
Preston said

I put iny ear buds and started listening to Ex's and Oh's
Tapping the beat and listened to it while looking at Twitter and sung it quietly.
Singing it a little louder and dancing a bit.
Seeing smiles from everywhere especially Vik and Harry. Preston smiling from China to Hawaii.
I put down my phone and stared at their faces who were talking.
JJ totally failing with my hair and shooed his hand away fixing it. He frowned.

Josh paying for it and I got up wiping my jacket. Waiting For Love was on my playlist and it was night with the lights showing. I was dancing or moving my hands in rythum while on my segway singing it not loudly. With Lachlan, Mitch, Rob and Toby near me.
I decides to go onto the streets for a carnival and hovered over some people. Fans being there and seeing a Ferris Wheel as I pointed to it and the others said sure.

Sitting with Simon, Preston, Josh, Rob and JJ was a pain.
Ethan, Mitch, Lachlan, Vik, and Harry in the other one.
Going up and vlogging it seeing the beautiful night.
Still listening to my music and tapping my feet.
Somebody or should I say JJ later on me making me a little uncomfortable but it seemed like he didn't mind.
Simon and Rob buying some candy as I put out my hand signaling them to give me some.
Eating some chocolate and WarHeads made me feel weird inside.
WarHeads are my favorite but still hella sour.

We were at the top and it stopped for some reason. With all of us looking down seeing some people fixing it. Making me panic a little cause I am scared that we're going to tip over and fall. I started breathing heavily and hid it and did it quietly. Stopping my camera and JJ got off of me as Preston stared at me seeing that I was totally panicing.
My segway on the ground too. Preston put out his hands as I accepted just to sit on his lap as he rubbed little circles onto my back to calm me down.
Rob and Simon staring at me.
I put my head down for some time it was gonna take a long time.
I don't know maybe I might like Preston... A lot.

"Calm down. It will be fine."
Preston whispered into my ear moving my hair making me nod slowly.
Listening to Bright on my phone made me sleepy a little. It was 10 in the night.
I layed back onto Preston's chest and put my hoodie onto my head covering my face because it was big and crossed my arms putting my legs out.
Hearing their conversation but ignored it and heard Preston chuckle and pat my head.
Fell asleep.