Chapter 5

Some NSFW stuff in this one.

Buzz. Buzz. Buzz.

When I picked up my phone I was greeted by my contact picture for Nathan. I quickly pressed the green answer button and held the phone up to my ear.

"Nathan? Are you okay?"

I hear a small chuckle from the other side.

"I'll be better when you meet me in front of your dorm."

I quickly slipped on my shoes and touched up my appearance.

"I'll be out in a minute."

"Great. See you then."

With that, he hung up. 'The end of the world is coming. Who cares if I sneak out to meet with a possibly gun wielding boyfriend?'
......

As soon as I walked out, Nathan looked up from his phone and pulled me into a tight hug. He pulled away and held my face.

"I really could use an escape right now."

I nodded.

"My room or yours?"

He pulled my body closer to his.

"Mine. I have something special there for you."

Before I wouldn't be concerned, but now I know some things I probably shouldn't.

.......
...
..
.

He opened up his dorm room. Picture frames empty, projector off, way too tidy, but the picture of us still on his side table.

Nathan dug through his drawer before putting two things I couldn't see in his back pockets. Before I could ask what they were, he already had made his way back to me. He pressed his forehead against mine and gathered my hands in his.

"Are you ready? Do you want to do this?"

Assuming I knew what 'this' was. I gave his hands a light squeeze.

"I'm ready."

With that, he pressed his lips to mine. It was gentle. Something I wasn't used to from him. Then, with a light touch, Nathan guided me towards his bed.

Here we were. Two people sitting on a bed. Definitely about to have sex.  I certainly didn't have his experience -and that scared me a bit- but the gentle look in his eyes assured me that I had nothing to worry about. I grabbed his hand and pressed the palm against my face.

As we began to kiss, tongues rolling over each other and, I moved my legs on either side on him. I tried to get into a rhythm in my desperate attempt to roll my hips on his. He used one hand to grab my hair and push me deeper into the kiss.

We broke apart, and I sat completely still trying to catch my breath.

"Don't stop."

Nathan grabbed my hips and began to grind them against him. I could feel myself soaking through my pajama shorts, and the fold of his jeans rubbed against my clit every time I rolled back causing me to whimper. Just as I was getting used to the rhythm he was going, he stopped.

He grabbed my waist with both hands and, in one fluid motion, flipped me over onto the bed.

"Hold up your hands."

I held them up towards him. Using a soft short rope, he bound them together and pushed them above me. Then, he quickly stripped himself of his clothes.

He was already erect, but he continued to stroke himself with one hand as he carefully undressed me with the other. I didn't notice how cold his room was until I was completely naked other than my underwear.

"Nathan," His name came out desperate and breathy.

With one finger, he rubbed me through my soaked underwear. His eyes watched my face observing every reaction. I tried to cover my face with my arms, but his hand kept them pinned to the bed.

"What do you want (Y/N)?"

He started going slower now and I whimpered. I rutted my hips against his hand until he quickly pulled it away from me. Leaving my completely exposed in my longing for his touch.

"Please..."

I saw in his eyes the pleasure he was getting from this. The smile on his face gave it away. The erection was also a pretty good indicator.

"Please what?"

"Please," This was embarrassing. Begging was embarrassing. But I wanted it. "Please fuck me."

He leaned forward. The heat radiating off him overpowered the cold from the rest of the room. Carefully, agonizingly slowly, he brought his lips down just close enough to brush his. I moved to meet them, but he pulled away.

"If you say so."

He moved back and used both hands to pull my underwear off. He rubs two fingers up and down my folds coating them. The sounds alone are enough to make me get embarrassed again. I covered my face with my arms successfully earning myself a 'No' from him.

He takes the tip of his finger and flicks my clit.

"Ah!"

My hips raise up wanting more or trying to escape I can't tell, but he uses his free hand to push down on my lower abdomen. He goes to work on my clit making my legs kick from the overwhelming sensation. It doesn't stop until I finally let out a muffled scream.

While I lay back panting, Nathan rubs himself against me. Teasing me by barely entering.

"Are you ready?"

I can't tell if he's asking or making sure that I'm fully prepared, but I nod my head. He pushes in faster than I expected. The feeling of is teetering between pain and pleasure until his hips start moving. As he pumps in and out, I can feel him graze my most sensitive spot inside.

Without warning, Nathan's thumb circled my clit causing me to clench around him.

"Fuck," He pumped faster. Harder. I really felt bad for anyone trying to sleep because all they're hearing right now is his name come out of my mouth. He placed my legs on his shoulder giving him a better angle to go deeper. I looped my arms around Nathan's head using his mouth to muffle my moans. His rhythm became more sporadic and the sound of skin slapping and hot breaths filled the room.

"Are you going to cum, baby?"

"Yes." I barely manage to squeak out. Everything was hot. I was lightheaded. I felt absolutely overwhelmed as I clenched around him. Still, I squeezed my legs and drew him closer needing him to give me the satisfaction I craved.

And he did. With a few more particularly hard thrusts, I was pushed right over the edge. He continued to thrust just a little longer before he came too.

We laid there holding each other just a moment to catch our breath. He ran his hands through my hair and left soft kisses on my head. Instead of getting dressed, we crawled under the covers to rest.

Everything was calm for once.

Nathan reached around me. Caressing and teasing my leg until he wrapped around to my-

"Someone's still wet."

"Oh, fuck!" I sat up and threw the cover off of me. I grabbed my pants off the floor and tried to find the rest of my clothes.

"What's wrong?"

I look at my dumbfound boyfriend. 

"You came inside. Without a condom."