We Won the VMA!!!!

OMG GUUUYYYSS THAT WAS CRAZZYY
If you saw the numbers it was like nerve wrecking. 5th harmony took the lead like 5 times but in the end we finally won by 1 million votes. My emotions are now a mess LOL. I was in my bed looking online and this is exactly what happened
Me : No
Me : NO COME ON FAMM WHAT HAPPENED
Me : HAAAAA GOTTEM
Me : NO STAHP NO I'M GONNA CRY.
Me : OK I need to get away from this.
*goes to get a snack and comes back to see 5sos ahead*
Me : YAAAS BOO YAAAS
*blasts she's kinda hot until I memorized the parts of the video*
Me : Are you crapping me? !?!?
Me : COME ON GUYS WE ARE 400,000 AHEAD.
ME : WE WONNNNNNN OH MY FLUFF.
So yeah the only thing I'm unhappy about is that the Harmonizers were being extremely rude. There was one twitter page however, that was saying very rude and unnecessary things because they were butthurt about 5 seconds of summer taking the lead. The things that person said are as followed. I did not say these things, someone on twitter who claimed to be an anti bullying advocate set these things about 5 seconds of summer because they were a harmonizer and they didn't believe that 5 seconds of summer deserved it.
"I hope Ashton finds his dad" (finally lmao)
"5sos is flop"
"The fandom is cheating"
"5sos wouldn't be winning if they weren't tweeting their own hashtag"
"Michael Clifford is a flop"
"Worth it is the song of the summer I've never even heard of SKH"
She also said a whole bunch of things about how 5 seconds of summer didn't deserve the VMA. Now honey bun whoever you are let me stop you right there. I'm going to go by your comments.

**Number one if you hate this band so much why do you know so much about them? Why do you know that Ashton's dad left? And why do you care? Ashton is a strong person because there a lot of people in this world that deal with their dad or even their mom leaving and handle it differently while Ashton is living his dreams and still caring about his family and taking on a father-like role for his siblings. What positive role have you taken on?
**Number Two you said you are a
"anti-bullying advocate" yeah? So why didn't you create constant immature comments to put down a band and their fandom?? Sad.
**Number Three fifth harmony tweeted pictures with the caption hashtag worth it VMA. So you should have no problem with 5 seconds of summer tweeting their own hashtag because for an hour on Twitter right before the VMAs 5 seconds of summer did not post anything at all so even if them tweeting helped a little bit when it all came down to the final results we slayed, and it was all us.
**Number Four Yup! 5sos is a flop. Flop rhymes with top and oh sweetie... their at the TOP of the charts.
Both fifth harmony and 5 seconds of summer are great bands and both of the fandoms fought to what seemed like the death for one of them to win. But Harmonizers, you have no reason to be mad because you beat 5sos 3 times at the Teen Choice Awards this year.... I think it's time 5 seconds of summer to gets their break. So instead of hating on 5 seconds of summer and the fam just be happy for us please we worked our butts off let us have our moment. Bai loves.