5sosfam vs Directioners

OK STOP.
Let's just clarify some things.
5sos consists of 4 guys.
Calum
Ash
Luke
Mikey.
1D consists of 5 Guys.
Zayn (i still think he's in so don't kill my vibe)
Niall
Liam
Louis
Harry

I'm not a directioner but I know the diff. Yes 5 seconds of summer did in fact tour with one direction but that does not mean one direction "discovered them" so before you get your panties in a twist and start getting overdramatic I have nothing against one direction but 5 seconds of summer has talent of their own as does 1D so lets not try to take any of that away from the opposing bands.
#2 besides the fact that they are all guys and are from a country outside of America, 5 seconds of summer and One Direction don't really have anything in common. 1d is a boyband, 5sos is a Punk Rock/ Rock band. Their styles of music are completely different. For you booty hurt directoners that think 5sos is a boyband because the band consists of boys....get enough education because they are completely different.  I'm not gonna go into detail because I'm nice. 
#3 We need to stop hating each other yeah? If 5sos and 1D can get along then why can't Directioners and the 5sos fam get along? We don't need to create a drama filled Fandom.
#4 Don't get upset if 5 seconds of summer loses to 1D or vise versa and its not really in the 5sos fam it's happened before but it's not common. If the boys the either group win an award they deserved it so instead of tweeting a bunch of butthurt hate comments try to be happy for them and just hope the best for your favorite next time

Both bands are great so let's enjoy them before they get sick of the drama.

Luv ya