5sos vs 5H VMAs

It's sad that I even have to do this.

Hey guys sooo today I want to touch a topic about the whole MTV VMAs song of the summer Fifth Harmony's "Worth it" vs 5 seconds of summer's "She's kinda hot"
So a lot of people are upset about the fact that 5 seconds of summer is above fifth harmony and that the 5sosfam doesn't deserve it and that the song is annoying. First of all all of the people that are rooting for fifth harmony congratulations you have an opinion. I'm not suggesting that your opinion is incorrect however why should you put down another band and their fandom because other people prefer that song? I do not have a problem with fifth harmony however I think their fans can be extremely rude at times and the song "Worth it" it is a bit over played on the radio and the message is a little sexual and almost inappropriate for kids although at one point I loved the song like I had it before it came on the radio. The song "She's kinda hot" does in fact have a meaning, the title is to mislead you so you can truly understand what their song is actually about. The song is not at all about sex or even girls for the matter. It's about how it's okay to be different and be a loser and have people look at you a different way. It's not about some girl actually being hot so for you annoying people who think that's what it is please go read a book. I'm so sick of going on Twitter and seeing 5 seconds of summer TRYING to say thank you to the fans and then there's always that one harmonizer that says something rude or tries to bully the other members of the 5sosfam because they are angry that "She's kinda hot" is ahead of "Worth it" I mean like what in the world why are you guys saying that fifth harmony is better than 5 seconds of summer they are two different bands fifth harmony is a girl group that started off singing and you saw them on Disney and stuff and now they're super huge and their image has changed a little bit to a more mature type. 5SOS started on YouTube in Sydney, Australia. Calum, Michael, Luke all went to school together and they met Ashton because they needed a drummer then they became 5 seconds of summer. They have gone on many tours and are about to release their second album in October. Now do they sound alike at all??? NO! They write two different types of music for goodness sake. 5 seconds of summer is more of a punk rock type of band that has really really meaningful relatable music. Fifth harmony is a lively mature girl group that sing about independence and boys and just stuff that can be a little much at times. The whole point of this chapter is to say fifth harmony is not 5 seconds of summer and 5 seconds of summer is not fifth harmony so please do me a favor and stop hating on the 5000 because we're winning the VMA's so far. I honestly think 5 seconds of summer deserve this because they have been working seriously hard and the fall of the rumors going around about them and all the rumors about Brianna Holly and the rumors about Callum having a girlfriend and Michael's mental health I think they deserve something. That song was really relatable and it deserves to be recognized in a way that it hasn't. So Harmonizers do me a favor and call yourself you act like Fifth Harmony hasn't won any awards. Hopefully one day all of the band members will get along but until then, if you are bullying someone in another fandom stop because you're the reason people have bad days. Love you guys!