My Sounds Good Feels Good Experience

Okay guys this is a story for you so yeaaaa bye babes.

It was October 22nd and it was 11:38 pm and I was waiting for the album to come out right? Soo I get a notification at 11:38, from the play store. There was a checkmark on the play store logo so I clicked it and it said....
Download completed, "Sounds Good Feels Good" Available in Library for listening.
I flipped. The album was not freaking out yet. So I went to my library and clicked on a random song to see if it would play. And it did. I paused it, closed my door, and screamed at the top of my lungs till my chest felt tight. So I played everything in order and then I got to the first song I hadn't heard. Catch Fire. Omg I screamed. I didn't believe that was Luke the entire song. Ashton had a solo in saftey pin. I just couldn't. I cried so much. There was a solo in "Vapor" and Luke says "Make it sound so sweet when you lie to me" I replayed that part 7 times before I could go to the next song. So I heard castaway and I was like yes babez. Yes. Yes. I cried on tgwcw because it's so beautiful. Also broken home I just wanted to hug them all so tight and squeeze them until sauce came out. Lolz jk but I'm so serious. Invisible I wanted to yank Calum Thomas Hood put of my phone because I know he's not invisible. I cried again. Keep in mind it was 11-12 at night when all this took place. I loved Airplanes it was so fun and lively. San Francisco melted me. Mikeys solo just exploded me. And then outer space carry on. Omg. I wasn't ready for the beat to drop but I love ittt and carry on was so deep. The album was so deep.
So a couple people have asked me, what my favorite and least favorites were. So I'm gonna name my top 5 favs and my 2 least favorite

1. San Francisco
2. Jet Black Heart
3. Safety Pin
4. Vapor
5 Outer Space

1. Money
2. Waste The night

This was so hard for me because I don't dislike any of them I am generally in love with every single song. The ones I named are just some I don't listen to as often.

Please guys comment your top three. I love you!!