Entry 2

Hi, it's me again. We've made very few developments on the case since the last time I updated.  Whoever committed these murders knew what they were doing. The best we've come up with so far is that the killer likes his job, and that he's very good at it. At least that was until last night...

I was on my way home from hanging out with some of my colleagues after my shift ended, there weren't many people on the street. Everything was still. Then, I heard the sound of a gunshot... I ran to the source of the sound and it led me a dark alley. I could see the silhouette of a tall man with a sword, slicing away at someone. I blinked, and the next thing I knew, the guy was looking at me. He looked like he was closer than he was before. I blinked again, and he was gone... I went up to the body, it was one of the guys I was out with, he had the marking carved in his head. There was a piece of notebook paper attached to his shirt. It said: "He let 10 crates of illegal weapons go out to gang members across the city". He drew that symbol on the paper, but he made the x look like crossed swords. I'm dealing with a madman...

As soon as I got home that night, I looked up that symbol. When the results came up, I was in shock. It refers to a imaginary creature named "The Slenderman". This creature has many fans and supporters who would even kill, although the killings were never of this magnitude. Whoever this guy is, this swordsman, I will not let his reign of terror continue. I'll update more as soon as I can.